furries and fursuiters

hi all just wondering if there is any furries or fursuiters on here

I'm afraid I'm gonna need that one explaining lol

2nd Chance T wrote:

I'm afraid I'm gonna need that one explaining lol

I had too google it, people who like dressing up as animals

Thanks Gunther

There was a CSI episode on it (one was a victim of a shooting) its a niche in USA I dunno about here though.

certainly does nothing for me but the episode was trying to make a joke of it.

I watched that CSI episode, can't say it does anything for me x but each to their own I guess x

Theres a big furry scene in the NE I've got a few friends that do it, but I don't myself. Its not usually a sexual thing.

I enjoy Vore

Before anyone asks about Vore

Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a sexual fetish and paraphilia where arousal occurs from the idea of eating, or being eaten by, another person.The fantasy may sometimes involve the victim being swallowed dead or alive, and may or may not include digestion. Since the fetish generally cannot be carried out in real life, it is enjoyed through pictures, stories, videos, and video games. It may be seen as a variation on macrophilia in some cases, and may also be combined with other fetishes.

Not for me thanks!

From what I saw it isnt really sexual just a "thing" like trekies dressing up as star trek characters or others wearing cowboy outfits...Im sure people get "fixed up" though.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

gunther wrote:

From what I saw it isnt really sexual just a "thing" like trekies dressing up as star trek characters or others wearing cowboy outfits...Im sure people get "fixed up" though.

I think Cosplay and Furrism is different though.

i looked it up on the internet.....for some it is different for others its a type of cos play....i just dont get it so its hard to identify with..I just imagine being extremely hot and sweaty and in a panic when i need the loo

maybe all are types of escapism with different objectives.... or as you say annonymity boosting confidence

Foxes in the bath? whatever next?

Brings a whole mew meaning to "dancing with a couple of foxes" lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2380 try this avrielle its cute and sexy and on the way to you being a very sexy pony I have one and my oh thinks its hot

Both myself and my husband are into Doggy pet play

He just wears collars but I like wearing furry ears and tails and have a few dress up sets, dog, wolf, cat bunny. I'd love to be able to invest in a proper butt plug tail or a full furry costume

im a puppy in all the sense OH loves it said she loves having a puppy play with its great

himnher wrote:

Before anyone asks about Vore

Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a sexual fetish and paraphilia where arousal occurs from the idea of eating, or being eaten by, another person.The fantasy may sometimes involve the victim being swallowed dead or alive, and may or may not include digestion. Since the fetish generally cannot be carried out in real life, it is enjoyed through pictures, stories, videos, and video games. It may be seen as a variation on macrophilia in some cases, and may also be combined with other fetishes.

Not for me thanks!

I'm sorry but that's disgusting!

I'm not a furry (don't fursuit or anything) but I do enjoy some kitty play and have a kitty identity. :)

2nd Chance T wrote:I'm sorry but that's disgusting!

couldnt agree more...a guy here did it for real and the man who did it was prosectuted....when people talk about fetishes being under control i wonder