OH joining

Hey beautiful people,

Haven't been on for the last couple of weeks as we have had the Easter holidays here in bonnie Scotland! Hope every one had a good Easter!

Just wanted to tell you all that my OH will be joining LH soon which I am super excited about, I think he thought the forum was something more along the lines of hook ups etc so I have been reassuring him that LH is so much more than that and, in my humble opinion, way better! I am really happy he is joining as we are very open with each other and are always working on our awesome sex life, both making an effort for ourselves and each other! I am sure he will fit in no bother at all and am looking forward to what his contributions bring!

As soon as he has joined and decided on his name I will update to let you know xx

Lilmiss xx

Excellent news.....I'll look forward to reading his posts xx

Thanks Terri tbh so am I lol should be fun! X

I joined LH on Saturday while I am here in Finland to purchase some things for me and Antti67 to use when we fly back to the UK.

Antti67 decided to join the day after and then he purchased a few things us to try out on our wedding night if not before.

We can post and purchase till our hearts are content.

Sounds like fun EllieRae! My oh and I are active buyers together but so far just been me on here! X

Lilmisshottie wrote:

Sounds like fun EllieRae! My oh and I are active buyers together but so far just been me on here! X

We like looking for things to keep our private time together more enjoyable.

I can see a "guess my other half " coming on here, might be a bit of fun.

Modo wrote:

I can see a "guess my other half " coming on here, might be a bit of fun.

lol Modo, i never even thought of that!!!!! Could be fun though.......................;)

Aww thats awesome look forward to interacting with your oh hunni 😙💗xx

Speaking as GV'S other half - welcome to the forthcoming new OH!

Great news,i wish Mrs Onlyones would join in but that is never going to happen,look forward to

him joining in.

Thanks everyone!

Oh slinky watch out as I have spoke about you loads he likes a laugh so this should be I terrestial g to say the least.... Xx

Lilmisshottie wrote:

Hey beautiful people,

Haven't been on for the last couple of weeks as we have had the Easter holidays here in bonnie Scotland! Hope every one had a good Easter!

Just wanted to tell you all that my OH will be joining LH soon which I am super excited about, I think he thought the forum was something more along the lines of hook ups etc so I have been reassuring him that LH is so much more than that and, in my humble opinion, way better! I am really happy he is joining as we are very open with each other and are always working on our awesome sex life, both making an effort for ourselves and each other! I am sure he will fit in no bother at all and am looking forward to what his contributions bring!

As soon as he has joined and decided on his name I will update to let you know xx

Lilmiss xx

You need to be on your best behaviour now ! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Mysteron, I am always on my best behaviour! 😉 Think if anything I may get a bit more cheeky with him here too lol x