Secret Tester's FAQ (old)

Dear Lord of the Secret Squirrels,

How exactly can we become one of your tribe of bushy tailed testers? We have done some reviews, kept current with the tester list and the forums, so am I missing something key?

Maybe I need to send an offering of nuts to Squirrel HQ, or one of those fat balls that the squirrels in my garden always steal from the birds?

mf77 wrote:

How exactly can we become one of your tribe of bushy tailed testers? We have done some reviews, kept current with the tester list and the forums, so am I missing something key?

Maybe I need to send an offering of nuts to Squirrel HQ, or one of those fat balls that the squirrels in my garden always steal from the birds?

How can I be selected for a secret item ?

They are from forum posts that crop up stating REVIEW in the title. You need to pop your name to the list by commenting with the item name you wish to be considered for. Live reviews are a requirement and typically I look for people that have had an item from the tester list before.

Then it is simply a case of me selecting by going through order history and reviews to see who is suitable. Remember this is a privilidge and not a right , so not everyone can be selected.

Offering of nuts unfortunately does not help . We have all the nuts we need! We are all a little nutty here haha

Thanks for all the info and updates :) Seems clear enough - now just to keep fingers crossed for normal review chance before can move upto the big league of secret reviews ^^

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

mf77 wrote:

How can I be selected for a secret item ?

They are from forum posts that crop up stating REVIEW in the title. You need to pop your name to the list by commenting with the item name you wish to be considered for. Live reviews are a requirement and typically I look for people that have had an item from the tester list before.

Then it is simply a case of me selecting by going through order history and reviews to see who is suitable. Remember this is a privilidge and not a right , so not everyone can be selected.

Offering of nuts unfortunately does not help . We have all the nuts we need! We are all a little nutty here haha

We would be willing testers . We have used a lot of toys over the pst 30 years

lanceyloo wrote:

We would be willing testers . We have used a lot of toys over the pst 30 years

Thank you for the intertest , you should start by reviewing some of the toys you already own and love and also participate in the forums.
If we feel that your reviews are well written, honest and informative and that you have contributed positively to the forums, you may then be selected to receive free toys to review for Lovehoney.

**BUMP**

Clear!!!

**Bump**

I have receievd a few emails in question to secret testers recently, so I thought time for a bump on thisΒ ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Reading you loud and clear squirrel leader. πŸ‘ πŸ˜‡ πŸ‘

On a slightly different note, why Squirrels?🐿 (Even found an imogee of a squirrel!)

Fun Louise wrote:

On a slightly different note, why Squirrels?🐿 (Even found an imogee of a squirrel!)

Hahaha

It was a remark I had made on my very first secret posting. I called for secret squirrels and here we are months later still using the phrase.

It goes back to my school days though , me and friend made a story board about a squirrel named Secret Squirrel Nutkins. ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

I notice alot of us comment on the day but in the evening after work. Given in the FAQ it says sent the same day, is it pointless commenting say after 5pm for secret reviews? I should think you are not in the office all evening ^^

I've noticed that too sir.nick. I tend to not post on them after work because I feel most of them have pretty much gone by then (from what I've seen anyway) will stalk the thread once there's an answer. :x

sir.nick wrote:

I notice alot of us comment on the day but in the evening after work. Given in the FAQ it says sent the same day, is it pointless commenting say after 5pm for secret reviews? I should think you are not in the office all evening ^^

The same day as being selected ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

So I leave them up to go through and select people ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

KittenFeatures wrote:

I've noticed that too sir.nick. I tend to not post on them after work because I feel most of them have pretty much gone by then (from what I've seen anyway) will stalk the thread once there's an answer. :x

Generally not a first come first serve basis , I try to give 24- 48hrs so i can then pop through and pick next day. 

However when I need someone quick 24hrs is not do-able 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

Generally not a first come first serve basis , I try to give 24- 48hrs so i can then pop through and pick next day.

However when I need someone quick 24hrs is not do-able

Ooooh, that clears it up. Thanks Leannne. I've seen some on which you've actually stated that you've picked people already so if you haven't posted on them like that I'll assume you're going for the 24-48 hours. :P

Thanks for the speedy reply :) I will keep browsing after work then :P
Enjoy the weekend!

Hmmm this is interesting, and good information!

**Bump**Β 

Neither i or my OH mind trying anything (within reason) and i will always give a 100% review on the product.
I have chosen a few items based on what reviews have been written and i would love the opportunity to repay that by reviewing for others.

Does anyone know which email address to use for Leanne? Thanks! x