Secret Tester's FAQ (old)

missyO wrote:

Does anyone know which email address to use for Leanne? Thanks! x

community@lovehoney.co.uk :) x

Thanks Nat, can always rely on you! :) x

The Real Mr Grey wrote:

Neither i or my OH mind trying anything (within reason) and i will always give a 100% review on the product.
I have chosen a few items based on what reviews have been written and i would love the opportunity to repay that by reviewing for others.

Hello and thank you for the interest, this post would be good for you to pop a look at :) 

Your tester wish list needs to contain items that are on the tester list only ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Thanks for the info :-)

Please please please all that want to review for us read this thread .

I have had to issue a few warnings to testers recently about sharing secret info on items. This includes right here in the froum, you can not share details including pictures until it is live. 

It will result in removal from the tester program , potentially with no warning. 

Can I share details of my item on this forum ? 

No,This includes images.  They are secret testers until they potentially go live. Failure to keep them hush hush can result in removal from the tester programme. If you have a question about a secret tester please contact customer care or myself. 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I have had to issue a few warnings to testers recently about sharing secret info on items. This includes right here in the froum, you can not share details including pictures until it is live.

It will result in removal from the tester program , potentially with no warning.

No,This includes images. They are secret testers until they potentially go live. Failure to keep them hush hush can result in removal from the tester programme. If you have a question about a secret tester please contact customer care or myself.

Considering myself warned, even though I think I'm the don of discretion.

I suppose part of the joy of testing is being able to get excited and share with others what you are testing. There's no doubt that eceryone loves a tester, and secret ones are all the more exciting, but you do lose the ability to share with others, and I think that's what the grumbles are about!

Sum Sub wrote:

No,This includes images. They are secret testers until they potentially go live. Failure to keep them hush hush can result in removal from the tester programme. If you have a question about a secret tester please contact customer care or myself.

I suppose part of the joy of testing is being able to get excited and share with others what you are testing. There's no doubt that eceryone loves a tester, and secret ones are all the more exciting, but you do lose the ability to share with others, and I think that's what the grumbles are about!

I appreciate that , but then as soon as it's live... shout as much as your heart is content ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Sum Sub wrote:

I appreciate that , but then as soon as it's live... shout as much as your heart is content ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Is there anyway we can be notified when a secret item goes live? I've had my fair share (thanks!!), but am always a bit clueless as to whether they've actually launched or not...!

Sum Sub wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I appreciate that , but then as soon as it's live... shout as much as your heart is content ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Is there anyway we can be notified when a secret item goes live? I've had my fair share (thanks!!), but am always a bit clueless as to whether they've actually launched or not...!

+1

Should I pop it on the suggestions thread?

Sum Sub wrote:

![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes") 

It would probably invlove me checking and manually updating you all. Sadly I would not be able to with my workflow.

But worth suggesting just in case there is something techy to put in place that does not invlove me sending a batch of emails etc :) 

Sum Sub wrote:

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

It would probably invlove me checking and manually updating you all. Sadly I would not be able to with my workflow.

But worth suggesting just in case there is something techy to put in place that does not invlove me sending a batch of emails etc :)

oh yeah - sending a zillion bespoke emails would be a bloody nightmare!

I usually check the "what's new" sections of lingerie and toys regularly when I'm waiting for something secret to go live so I can talk / blog about it. It's been working for me :)

Jezebella wrote:

I usually check the "what's new" sections of lingerie and toys regularly when I'm waiting for something secret to go live so I can talk / blog about it. It's been working for me :)

But I'm intrigued by what doesn't make it to market ^^

I'm really new to being a part of the community and buying things (although I've hovered for a while!) and just wanted to clarify: does that mean we need to have been picked as a tester first from the sex toys tester list, before we can be considered for secret testing?

I'd also love to know as I've bought many items from LoveHoney and never been disappointed. I've written detailed reviews on nearly all of the items and really enjoyed it so I would LOVE to become one of the sex toy testers. Just wondering the best way to get chosen for the first time, in order to subsequently be picked again for secret testers.

Take a look at the bottom of this page!
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1518532-reviewing-as-a-sex-toy-tester-hints-tips/

captainmeow wrote:

I'm really new to being a part of the community and buying things (although I've hovered for a while!) and just wanted to clarify: does that mean we need to have been picked as a tester first from the sex toys tester list, before we can be considered for secret testing?

Hi There 

Thanks for taking teh plunge. 

It is not a required detail but a preferred process. That way we can see how the reviewer handles deadlines and writing a review for us on a live product.

Looking forward to some more reviews :) 

SweetOrchid wrote:

I'd also love to know as I've bought many items from LoveHoney and never been disappointed. I've written detailed reviews on nearly all of the items and really enjoyed it so I would LOVE to become one of the sex toy testers. Just wondering the best way to get chosen for the first time, in order to subsequently be picked again for secret testers.

As stated above this thread is the best start :

/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1518532-reviewing-as-a-sex-toy-tester-hints-tips/

Good luck :) 

**Bump** 

When will the product be sent?

Sometimes on the same day as receiving the 'you have been selected email' . Sometimes I find reviewers ready for the samples to come in.  I will always mention if the samples are not ready yet in the posting thread . So if this has been mentioned please expect the item within a month.