Secretly Watching.....

While sat on my bed putting my make up on this morning i remember a comment my fiance used to make to me 'i love watching you while ur doing this, it intrigues me'. This has got me thinking what do your men secretly love watching you do?

And men what do u secretly love watching ur woman do?

This doesn't have to be sexual just something that like my make up moment this morning springs to mind. However my fiance loves watching me lift food out from the oven he says its the perfect opportunity for him to have a good perv and then get a spank in x

I don't know what my husband likes watching me do but to me, there is nothing better than seeing him smiling while sat playing with the kids.

I also love the twinkle in his eye when I know he wants me, I see that and it turns me on

xx

I agree sexymeel88 I love watching my kids out in the garden kicking around a ball or playing catch with him watching them all laughing and giggling etc I could sit for hours just watching them bonding etc makes me feel soo lucky..

I catch my hubby watching me putting on make up sometimes and I know he loves watching me playing with my self

I quite enjoy watching my wife use a chain-saw!

I always watch my OH get ready (not just get dressed) but doing his hair etc...

Pixie_Murree wrote:

I always watch my OH get ready (not just get dressed) but doing his hair etc...

I love doing this especially while still tucked up in bed and before he leaves he puts his aftershave on - so the gorgeous smell remains after he has left

My OH loves watching me cooking. He also loves watching me fixing bikes or practical things like that.

I like watching OH reading something, he has a very expressive face & you can always tell what he thinks of an article/review/whatever just by looking at him.

my OH likes to watch me doing DIY & decorating etc.

I love watching guys in the kitchen, whether it be making a cup of tea to tentatively cooking on the stove! I just think its adorable!

I am noticing only women seem to be answering this with 1 exception ........ Where r the men???

Love watching my fiance in church, she has an awesome voice, plus I love watching her with the kids she works with, she gets this glow around her of contentment knowing she is teaching the future :)

Also love watching her change out of her uniform :)

There's something very alluring about watching a woman get ready for a formal event. The whole ritual of taking her "normal" clothes off, bathing, washing, shaving/waxing legs, plucking eyebrows, then hairbrushing (especially when she has LONG hair) and dressing, all while wrapped in a towel, then putting on lingerie, dress, shoes and make-up.

Meanwhile I've long since had my shower and shave, the shoes were polished the night before, the suit hung out and shirt pressed, so it takes no more than ten minutes to be ready. So I can just sit on the bed watching "telly" whilst the ritual preparations go on around me.

I say nothing throughout, just watch. I find it incredibly erotic and by the time she's dressed and ready to go out, I really don't want to be going anywhere at all.

So it's not just getting a woman out of her clothes that's appealing to us. Watching her get into them is just as mesmerising and the transition from everyday familiarity to looking her finest is just an amazing thing to have a front row seat for. I am not one to chivvy a woman up to avoid being late, 9 times out of ten I'd be happy for time to slip far enough for us to not attend.

However one of the few enjoyable parts of such functions is knowing that every woman in that room has been doing the same for the preceding couple of hours and all those thoughts of meticulous preparations are usually enough to keep one awake and aroused throughout. All those expensive undies and all that care taken over parts that all but one person in that room will be privy to, well it's just a wonderful thing.

As such, I LOVE weddings, but not for the event itself...

Ellipsis wrote:

There's something very alluring about watching a woman get ready for a formal event. The whole ritual of taking her "normal" clothes off, bathing, washing, shaving/waxing legs, plucking eyebrows, then hairbrushing (especially when she has LONG hair) and dressing, all while wrapped in a towel, then putting on lingerie, dress, shoes and make-up.

Meanwhile I've long since had my shower and shave, the shoes were polished the night before, the suit hung out and shirt pressed, so it takes no more than ten minutes to be ready. So I can just sit on the bed watching "telly" whilst the ritual preparations go on around me.

I say nothing throughout, just watch. I find it incredibly erotic and by the time she's dressed and ready to go out, I really don't want to be going anywhere at all.

So it's not just getting a woman out of her clothes that's appealing to us. Watching her get into them is just as mesmerising and the transition from everyday familiarity to looking her finest is just an amazing thing to have a front row seat for. I am not one to chivvy a woman up to avoid being late, 9 times out of ten I'd be happy for time to slip far enough for us to not attend.

However one of the few enjoyable parts of such functions is knowing that every woman in that room has been doing the same for the preceding couple of hours and all those thoughts of meticulous preparations are usually enough to keep one awake and aroused throughout. All those expensive undies and all that care taken over parts that all but one person in that room will be privy to, well it's just a wonderful thing.

As such, I LOVE weddings, but not for the event itself...

Amazing post! This it explains exactly that 'intrigued' look my OH gives me......... x

I love watching my OH with kids, ours are grown up now, but she still works with children and she has so much love on her face when she's helping them.

I love watching my other half brushing her hair. Its just lovely. I hope this bit does not sound mad but its more funny. When my other half is getting dressed and putting on a bra i think its very funny the way she puts her hands in the cups to adjust herself. It just cracks me up. I once commented "Where do i apply to get that job" needless to say she called me a sap. ;-)

I love watching my OH work and see his face as he solves some problem, his eyes light up and he gives a gentle smile..

I also love waking upto find him watching me sleep..that 1st smile and gentle kiss really gives any day a great start.

I had a long think about this before i commented. I love watching my hubby when he is generally discussing things with people and has their attention ... i.e party, family do's, out with friends, workmates etc.

When my partner is happy and doing stuff, she sings to herself. I love hearing her sing her happy songs. It makes my heart burst.

I love watching Mrs b either getting dressed or undresed, she looks so sexy even just getting ready for work. Also sitting in a pub watching her drink her wine the way she tilts the glass to her mouth. I like to watch other men look at her as she walks past them... I could go on for ages and this hasn't even started on the sex side of things! lol