Watched by your partner

Both my partner and i like, amonst other to watch each other cuming.

She likes to watch me wank but gets really turned on by me screwing a love pillow set up on the arm of the armchair. she loves to watch me going at it as hard as I can as if I was doing someone doggy style.....she always cums watching me.

Then its time for a hot night in!

Anyone else like watching or being watched?

Yes we both enjoy watching each other masturbate and orgasm, of course its very sexy. I love watching him do it in many ways but things like making him keep his pants on is hotter. Then I get all mean and make him masturbate while I place my favourite pants over him and tell him to keep them clean....oh I do enjoy watching him edge and beg hehe. He gets mean back my giving me a timer and telling me I have 4 minutes then I have to stop, he resets it depending on how mean he is feeling at the time. He also told me that he once did it outside (At night, completely secluded) and that image is a huge turn on for me.

At first it was awkward, you know when you feel slightly paranoid about your cum face (and trying to hide it) or thinking he/she may find your particular style strange. Once you get comfortable together its fantastic to see.

We also both enjoy laying beside each other and masturbating (ourselves) while we watch the other. I think it pushes us both closer knowing the other is close.

I guess it is like any other part of sex, watching your partner getting turned on or cumming (no matter how it happened, hands, oral, sex, toys) is probably the sexiest part of sex. The whole reason we do it really is to give and receive pleasure and while the journey may be different each time, the destination is still the same.

I love watching turns me on so much , love being close and seeing OH cum is hot as hell. Also love doing it for him & him doing it for me then leading to hot night . Its so horny . I love being brought to the edge or being told to stop , makes me want it more frustating at the time but so amazing when allowed to release .

Fluffbags wrote:

Yes we both enjoy watching each other masturbate and orgasm, of course its very sexy. I love watching him do it in many ways but things like making him keep his pants on is hotter. Then I get all mean and make him masturbate while I place my favourite pants over him and tell him to keep them clean....oh I do enjoy watching him edge and beg hehe. He gets mean back my giving me a timer and telling me I have 4 minutes then I have to stop, he resets it depending on how mean he is feeling at the time. He also told me that he once did it outside (At night, completely secluded) and that image is a huge turn on for me.

At first it was awkward, you know when you feel slightly paranoid about your cum face (and trying to hide it) or thinking he/she may find your particular style strange. Once you get comfortable together its fantastic to see.

We also both enjoy laying beside each other and masturbating (ourselves) while we watch the other. I think it pushes us both closer knowing the other is close.

I guess it is like any other part of sex, watching your partner getting turned on or cumming (no matter how it happened, hands, oral, sex, toys) is probably the sexiest part of sex. The whole reason we do it really is to give and receive pleasure and while the journey may be different each time, the destination is still the same.

Agreed!!!

We were playing with the wand on thursday but she wasnt keen on taking the controls

I sooo wish my OH was into this

choclover wrote:

Choclover -keep working on him. I agree with Fluffbags (what's in a name?) that once he's got into it then there is much pleasure to be had. The female orgasm is wonderful to behold!

alterman wrote:

choclover wrote:

Choclover -keep working on him. I agree with Fluffbags (what's in a name?) that once he's got into it then there is much pleasure to be had. The female orgasm is wonderful to behold!

Alterman - I couldnt agree with you more!

Yes my OH and I like to watch each other masturbate as well, it can be really fun to get things started or at the end

My OH is quite happy to watch me engage in prostate fun

My love and I were seperated for half a year, and kept things hot by having (quite a lot of) Skype sex. That's basically how we discovered that we liked to watch each other cum..

So now, being together again, we still do it. I love watching his face when he comes inside of me. Pure ecstacy and enjoyment.. but I know that's not what this post is about.

I don't watch him jerk off, but I love to lay in his strong arms, with my vibrator on my clit, while he pulls my nipples and whispers dirty things in my ear, watching me come.. and it really turns him on, as well!

I once got watched by my partner's partner! My girlfriend had done some 'experimentation' with a girlfriend of hers, She told her that I was turned on by lesbian sex and asked her if she would like to join us for a weekend at her parents flat, while they were away. It wasn't a total free-for-all, as my girlfriend still 'owned' me. But it was still really wild. One of many sessions was when my girlfriend was tossing me off while I lay on the lounge carpet. She was halfway through when in walked this woman. She had a big smile on her face and settled herself beside us to watch the fireworks. I came like a sky rocket! It's still a favourite mastobatory fantasy of mine.

Lifebuoy wrote:

I once got watched by my partner's partner! My girlfriend had done some 'experimentation' with a girlfriend of hers, She told her that I was turned on by lesbian sex and asked her if she would like to join us for a weekend at her parents flat, while they were away. It wasn't a total free-for-all, as my girlfriend still 'owned' me. But it was still really wild. One of many sessions was when my girlfriend was tossing me off while I lay on the lounge carpet. She was halfway through when in walked this woman. She had a big smile on her face and settled herself beside us to watch the fireworks. I came like a sky rocket! It's still a favourite mastobatory fantasy of mine.

Thats amazing!

It was, Ruffnek. And it got better! As I said, I hadn't touched this woman as it was an unspoken rule that I was exclusively my girlfriends property. But It was time to go to sleep, so we were all in my girlfriend's parents' double bed. Me on one side, girlfriend in the middle, and the woman on the far side. I had my arm around my girlfriend's front, resting on her hip. Then I felt my hand being lifted up and placed on the woman's crotch. I didn't need any further encouragement! I started to diddle her, index fingers either side of her clitoris, sometimes dipping down lower to draw up her lubricant. Eventually she came. Then (I swear this is true), she whispered in my girlfriend's ear 'THANK YOU'. My girlfriend said,dryly, 'IT WASN'T ME!'. A short pause then and astonished 'OH!' from the woman!

I guess it was a bit ungentlemanly of me not to own up before I went to work on her. But it established the friendship and we were giving eachother big smiles the next day. The following night the woman was sleeping in another room. I waited for my girlfriend to drift off to sleep, then crept down the corridor to visit girlfriend number 2. She didn't object. I sucked her off then she tossed me off. She wasn't very skilled with men and it took a long time for me to come. I think I might have been her first, because she had to ask me how to position her hand; and after I came she enjoyed skating her fingers through the semen on my stomach, as if to discover more about it.

She swore me to secrecy before I left her at maybe 2 a.m. She felt guilty about going behind my girlfriend's back. The next morning we both had big dark rings under our eyes, but my girlfriend never guessed. A cracker of an experience..... a threesome really can have an extra, mind-bending dimension. Sadly for me, it was a one-off.