See your reviews

@LIL_KNOWN69 , it is sad times.

@M-Sfnb1 , you can obviously post the reviews in whatever format you like (though including a link to the product is very helpful) but if you want them to look like a lot of the others this post from @Ian_Chimp is extremely helpful. The template link (just click top right icon on the template to single click copy) gives you a very easy/quick way to format your review and it also tells you how to create the link to show just your reviews.

2 Likes

Is there a link that lists products one has already reviewed? From time to time I pull out something that you carry but can’t remember if I already posted a review or not.

Not anymore I’m afraid.

You’d need to sift through the reviews on the shopping site to see if one jumps out as yours.

Going forward, you can pop a copy of your review in the My Reviews topic so you can keep track of them there.

Just as a friendly note -searching the forum :mag_right: would have answered your question without needing to wait for a response :blush::+1:t2:

1 Like

I would have never have thought to search that question given all the links and badges and my profile stuff going on here. Figured it would just be attached to one of my profile options if available.

“If available” is the key point. As answered above, this has nothing to do with the forum side of things. When the shopping site (totally separate) was updated they removed the ability to link to specific reviews (a very stupid thing to do, in my personal opinion). It means we lost our review profiles, as well as the very popular “Review of the Month” feature and the link to “New Reviews”.

I think most people keep a file of reviews they’ve written. I have a note on my phone with all my reviews from the past few years, because that’s where I write them, and use the My Reviews thread as well so I can keep track and link people to reviews if I want to talk about any specific ones on the forum.

3 Likes

I’m convinced they must have lost money on it.

Thanks for the background info @Peitho . Still working my way through the marketing versus discussion thing here.