See your reviews

Hello!

Is there a way on the new look site to see a summary of all the reviews that you’ve made?

Thanks

1 Like

If you are talking about this site it’s unfortunately not possible as far as I’m aware. I wish they would add one it would make things so much easier.

Someone asked a similar question yesterday:

Short answer: Not any more. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

It’s great to be able to review, but once you’ve done a few it’s quite easy to lose track!

@AutoScot I’ve reviewed over 20 items and it’s super hard to keep track. They really need a better system.

2 Likes

20 wow! Well done, I think I am just about to hit double figures. Not really sure though, because I can’t keep track :joy:

I used to keep a wishlist of the things I needed to review. I guess you can still do this with saved items but you’ll end up with a mixed list if you want to use it for items you want to buy.

Now I keep a list with the links to what I haven’t reviewed. Nowhere near as convenient but it works

I definitely think it would be good to be able to see your previous reviews you’ve done again!

We wasn’t here before this version of the site, though I’d like to see a feature added so all of our live reviews could be easily accessed in one place.

@Lovehoney_Brenna - I know this has been repeated a lot, but is there anything in the works to get this kind of feature up and running again? I’d love to see it back again, as would many by the looks of it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Most definitely

1 Like

Hi all yep would be useful to see your old reviews but hey ho guess it means we need to re test the items and do a new review… the things we do for Lovehoney :slight_smile:

Your reviews should still be on the product pages, there’s just no ‘one place’ anymore that groups them together. There’s no need to rewrite any of them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have a question. If you could shed any light, @Ian_Chimp for example in the future me and my partner wish to test out some products… Will all of our live reviews be linked together via the email to our LH account to be considered? I was wondering this as I assume they will all be scattered around without the feature on here?

Yup. :+1: Your email provides the backbone to link it all up. So as long as you use the same email to log-in to the forum and submit your reviews Brenna can see it all joined up backstage. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

We’re still very much hoping they’ll bring the Community Profiles back at some point that grouped them all together for everyone to see, but they’re taking their sweet time about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great, thanks :+1:

1 Like

Is this still the case or can we now see our reviews?

Since the shopping site update you can only see your reviews by searching for them on the product page, there is no automatic way of seeing them all together because the live reviews no longer have individual links like they did previously. This is a huge annoyance when it worked so well on the previous site!

This is why some of us post in the My Reviews thread. You can then create your own short cut that takes you to just your reviews. For example, this is the link to mine. You see the thread OP and then just your own reviews all listed together. It also means when talking about a product on the forum you can directly link to your review of it which is helpful.

1 Like

That’s quite handy, thank you! I’ll have a play about with it when I get home. I’ve not got many reviews and I’m sure a couple of the products are discontinued anyway.

We’ve just ordered some stuff so once they’ve been tried I’ll post some reviews :+1:

1 Like

I was going to ask where all the review links have gone, Iv been around since orgasm army days and had over 100 reviews and now I can’t find any :sweat_smile: