Self appreciation

Absolutely nothing! But OH likes my bum and boobs. So, i'll just take the compliment from him and be glad he doesn't find me repulsive lol. I've always had a massive problem with body image.

lustyjoy wrote:

My hair eyes boobs and bum xxx not so keen on stomach and thighs

Oh and more importantly my wicked sense of humour and very dirty laugh
I love a dirty laugh!!! :D

Sarahgee wrote:

Absolutely nothing! But OH likes my bum and boobs. So, i'll just take the compliment from him and be glad he doesn't find me repulsive lol. I've always had a massive problem with body image.

I hope you don't mind me saying, but I think you have very beautiful eyes. The shape of them is just gorgeous!!

Thanks lj101 :)

I quite like my boobs. I used to love my eyes and eyelashes but the eye colour seems to have faded a bit and the lashes aren't as thick and long as they used to be. However, not doing too badly for my age!

I like my sunny disposition, my mum says I am so laid back I'm horizontal.

I think it was meant as an insult but I have adopted it as a family motto.

Without being arrogant I really don't care how others perceive me, however I certainly try to be pleasent at all times.

I do however wish that hair would stop growing in places it doesn't belong and migrated to my head instead.

Wife likes her eyes, we both like her boobs, i like her little dimple above her bum.

I like my calfs, wife likes my bum and hairyness.

I like my eyes and my bum.

I used to love everything about my body, and then I gained so much weight, partly because I got with my boyfriend and we ate out once a week and ordered takeaways every weekend!

After hating every little thing about my body, I decided to lose weight. Now back to my original weight, I am learning how to like myself again. I like my strong legs and slowly-getting-there toned belly, but it's taking time

I quite like my eyes and my lips...that's about it for what I like of my body!

macspants wrote:

I like my sunny disposition, my mum says I am so laid back I'm horizontal.

I think it was meant as an insult but I have adopted it as a family motto.

Without being arrogant I really don't care how others perceive me, however I certainly try to be pleasent at all times.

I do however wish that hair would stop growing in places it doesn't belong and migrated to my head instead.

I'd love to be more laid back!! That's a really great quality to have :) x

Ms Quinn wrote:

I used to love everything about my body, and then I gained so much weight, partly because I got with my boyfriend and we ate out once a week and ordered takeaways every weekend!

After hating every little thing about my body, I decided to lose weight. Now back to my original weight, I am learning how to like myself again. I like my strong legs and slowly-getting-there toned belly, but it's taking time

Easily done when you're happy and comfortable in a relationship. You're really beautiful, by the way. I'm sure you look great no matter what your weight xx

my shoulders , my arms , my arse and my cheeky dimples

lj101 wrote:

Ms Quinn wrote:

Yeah it is very easy, and so hard to lose it! Thank you, I don't usually accept compliments but it's a thing i'm trying to learn to do ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) xxx

Oh god, my laptop is having a funny turn! Please excuse the messed up post above ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

lk101, my reply to you was that yes, its very easy to gain and hard to lose! But thank you for your kind words! xxx

I love my toned legs and stomach that I built up almost four years ago. I'm probably going to jinx this by saying but I don't exercise very often, if at all (unless dancing to beyonce in my flat counts) but I seem to not loose the tone in my legs and stomach.

I like my eyes, my little nose and my mouth. Body not so much lol but im working on it

Imogen Arie wrote:

I love my toned legs and stomach that I built up almost four years ago. I'm probably going to jinx this by saying but I don't exercise very often, if at all (unless dancing to beyonce in my flat counts) but I seem to not loose the tone in my legs and stomach.

Oh, it totally counts!! 😊

Lollipop ;) wrote:

At the moment for me it's my baby bump! 😊😊

Aaaaw, that's adorable! All the very best to you! ^^

Neither me or my gf rate highly on the self-esteem-o-meter, so I kind of hope she reads this post. But for me, I'd have to say my eyes are my best feature; baby blue, which get even bluer when I'm feeling naughty.

I'd have to say my legs too; although they're not muscular, they still 'look' kinda strong and since they're relatively long, it doesn't quite make me look as overweight as I actually am. So yeah, thanks legs. Never leave me!