Body confidence...

Let’s have a thread about what we love about our own bodies. You can compliment others on theirs if you wish or something you find attractive in any gender.

Me: I love my boobs, especially in a good push up/push out bra 😂 I love boobs in general and bums 🍑

Your turn

My bum ! Seems obviouse but I am quite proud of it. Does end up out quite a lot so I am quite relaxed about waste down If that is you in the photo delightful87 then my compliments !! I agree with completely !

Waist down sorry autocorrect !!

Delightful87 ...... Your boobs are .... er ..... delightful. Deeply envious of anyone who gets to play with those fun bags!

As for me, I love my bum and thighs. My bum does sag a little these days, but the thighs are still quite nice. All clean shaven and skin looks and feels so much smoother as a result.

My booty is my nicest bit although my husband likes other bits too. 😂

In think my boobs are my best asset then my bum Intendvtondo lots of squats to keep it firm

In think my boobs are my best asset then my bum Intendvtondo lots of squats to keep it firm

All about the squats

My body isn’t attractive, no positive points. Delightful87, AWB1955, Love Stud Too, you have great bodies, very sexy. I love to look at ladies three B’s (boobs, bottom and back).

I have magnificent testicles

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

I have magnificent testicles

Does that mean you are talking a load of b****ks lol.

Damn it. I should've said bollocks. 🙂

I have magnificent bollocks

Alicia4Ever wrote:

I'm waiting for my surgeon to make my favourite parts.

Do you have a date or time scale? I bet you cant wait 💓 I personally like the shape of my silhouette (if that makes sense). Big ish boobs 32dd small waistline and wide hips / bum.

I rather like my boobs, they're not too bad for my age! I certainly don't mind showing off a decent bit of cleavage in a good bra and low cut top.

Other than that I quite like my legs and I've been told that I have a sexy neck.

For my age, i think i have a decent body, but my eyes get the most compliments!

I am a guy with a very small penis. Around 3 inches erect. I have a great body that I look after. I have real insecurities about being smaller than most. I have a gorgeous wife but I just wish I was bigger. My wife has had a boob job as she hated them.

Some great responses here...Knight are you sure there is nothing you like about your body? Not your hair/legs/bum/torso/eyes/shoulders? I’m sure there is *something* but sometimes it is so hard to see it ourselves.

Ian great response! Amazing bollocks for the win!! 😂😂 today you win the internet

Alicia, let us know an update! So excited for you! Then come back here and tell us your favourite part of your new body parts!! (Sounds a little creepy now I’ve written that out. Doesn’t mean to come across like that!!)

Keep going guys. Let’s have some confidence going on :)

Thanks Delightful, but there’s nothing I like about my body.

Knight1119 wrote:

Thanks Delightful, but there’s nothing I like about my body.

I bet you have wonderful strong arms to hold your partner up when they don't have the strength themselves and provide the best comforting and safe feeling hugs.

Myself, I like my hips and thighs as yoga has made me flexible there and I like strong thighs on ladies so am pleased to see my getting thic in a good way. Everything else I have let myself down a bit lately, putting on weight and not eating so so looks and health are both suffering, need to get back to caring about myself a bit more.