Body positivity

Hiya lovelies! Hope you're all well. Thought it'd be nice if we all took a second out of our busy lives to appreciate ourselves a little more. Post one (or more) thing(s) you love about your body. Starting off - I love the dimples I get when I smile and I think my ass is gorgeous.

I love my thighs, I can tense them and they turn rock hard and well defined, about the only part that is well defined these days, but I'm proud of them.

I like my eyes and my boobs :)

What a lovely thread. I like my eye lashes.

I rather like my eyes. They change colour with the weather, if its cloudy and dull outside they are really grey but in summer they are greener. I love little quirky things.

I really like my arms and shoulders - all that strength training has paid off!

I love my eyes and also my butt because it is awesome at roller derby and lifting!

I'm blessed with quite long, naturally dark, eyelashes. Honourable mention also to how my rump looks in a pair of tight jeans.

My legs and feet I think. For my age they aren't too bad, knee replacement scars and all. I quite happily wear shorts for most of the summer

Yep legs and feet here as well. Especially my feet. A bit like Janne I have put them through a lot of work with all the sports that I have done over the years, and still do now. The legs dont have the muscle tone they once had but I get by.

Wifey loves my braod shoulders, it goes back to when we first went out together for the very first time, bloody hell, well over 40 years ago now!

RosyCheek wrote:

I rather like my eyes. They change colour with the weather, if its cloudy and dull outside they are really grey but in summer they are greener. I love little quirky things.

Ooh I love that! I have one green eye and one brown eye myself.

As i`ve got older i`ve learned to live with my perceived imperfections (which i can do nothing to alter), but i do think i have a good pair of legs and broad shoulders.

I can’t really think of anything, except maybe my skin and youthfulness. My skin used to be really bad and I had really bad acne. Now though, it’s great. I remember my sister’s girlfriend being jealous of my skin lol. As a result I seem to be blessed with looking younger than my age. :)

Iv'e been told i have a nice bum.I suppose it's not bad for a 61 year old

Apart from my wobble bits around my middle I'm quite happy with a 57 year old body that most think is only about 50.

I love my slightly above average cock that still works fine and that my wife can't keep her hands off of it.

All in all very happy.

Honestly I actually find this very difficult. Usually I view my body with moderat distain, through to absolute loathing, and I'm struggling to find any part that I actually like as a physical part.

This is a posative thread and it's a great idea. So my contribution is, I have a good heart, I'm happy that I care and go out of my way to help others.

What a lovely idea, we can totally use more positivity!

I love my face and my body. Surely there are things that could be better but I'm finally quite happy with the cards I've been dealt. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Body positivity is a state of mind, i think that`s why the Uploaded Pictures thread is so good, it gives people an outlet to post pics whatever their age, shape or size and we give posivite, encouraging responses.

I really dislike my body at the moment due to the weight I have put in since having two children however that being said I don’t mind my stretch marks as silly as that’s sounds but they are a symbol of the incredible journey my body embarked on. I also really like my legs, not the cellulite lol but the shape