Self pleasure

I’m after some advise as I’m keen to try some toys it’s a new thing for me but my man works away for weeks at a time and I’m struggling with frustration when he’s not around ! I’ve never masturbated and never used toys but am feeling that if I get used to either or then it will only benefit us both ? What are your experienced views ?? X

Also do I tell him what I’m thinking ?

Or surprise him ?

Hi NewEnjoyment. I hadn't masturbated before I used toys and I would nearly always recommend a clit toy like a bullet vibe as an introduction to toys for those that possess a clitoris. They are less intimidating than a dildo, rabbit or other insertable toy. Most clitoris owners find it much easier to orgasm from clitoral stimulation than internal so it's a good place to start. Rabbits can be very hit and miss due to how the fit with your specific anatomy so can be disappointing for a first toy. Hope that helps, with more information about what you like we might be able to offer m9re specific recommendations.

This is a hard one to help with as only you know how your Man feels regarding sexual pleasures. I would first talk to him and try to get his opinion on masturbation and introducing toys for you both play with also how your curious about trying things out, rather then go out and get things and then find out he's totally against it or in total shock over it. Good luck x

Absolutely go for it and 100% suggest clitoral bullet/vibe once you find that spot there won’t be looking back. And when he comes home you c an also use it on him to get him aroused

Your partner may find it a turn on and it may introduce you to phone sex which u can both enjoy together even when ur apart. A bullet is a great starter and it still is my must have toy. A small dildo aswell is a great combo.. It all depends where u have your best orgasms from, clitoral stimulation or internal..xx

Thanks for the replies I have a bullet never been out of the packet ! Tbh I think going on past conversations he’s very open minded to anything sexual and is all very much about my pleasure so I kind of think he would be ok it’s jyst how to broach the conversation !! I personally get the best orgasms from clitoral stimulationxx

New enjoyment wrote:

Thanks for the replies I have a bullet never been out of the packet ! Tbh I think going on past conversations he’s very open minded to anything sexual and is all very much about my pleasure so I kind of think he would be ok it’s jyst how to broach the conversation !! I personally get the best orgasms from clitoral stimulationxx

When your ready, open that packet! You won't look back and it may even open doors to all sorts of exciting things!.. Enjoy!..xx

Get it out the packet girl. You’ll wonder why you didn’t try it years ago. Toys make my orgasms more intense and I’m sure I am more sexy after having a solo play or play In front of my husband.

Mr MarriedCouple- As a married man who hadn’t encountered a vibrator till his early 20s I can reassure you that he’ll be thrilled at you masturbating, especially if you tell him about it afterwards or as you’re doing it. I bought mrs MarriedCouple her first rabbit, and then had to buy another one as the first one had a fairly girthy shaft. Basic error as I went with my own anatomy as a guide not understanding that she preferred a slightly thinner option. Mrs MarriedCouple - it’s true! It was a sweet gift but I did rather panic when I saw how big it was! The second one was much more my size and I loved it. First vibrator I bought it myself and it was a little bullet, like you I need my clitoris stimulated to climax. Then I tried the Tracy Cox rabbit ears on their own and it’s my favourite, use it all the time (when I’m not knackered from working and chores). There’s no right or wrong toy, it’s just having the courage to explore yourself a little. Go for it! You’ll never regret it as it’s your body for the rest of your life!

The more you get to know your own body by playing, the better sex will be for both of you.

Beware, though, as it's addictive ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

New enjoyment wrote:

I’m after some advise as I’m keen to try some toys it’s a new thing for me but my man works away for weeks at a time and I’m struggling with frustration when he’s not around ! I’ve never masturbated and never used toys but am feeling that if I get used to either or then it will only benefit us both ? What are your experienced views ?? X

When one gets too used to toys, especially dildos, the real thing will no longer satisfy you. That's my personal opinion. Sexual excitement for me is not complete without a 3 inches (in diameter) girth dildo.