:bum3: Selling My Knickers - Worn Underwear & Lingerie

Glad you’re ok @Blonde_Bunny :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re still selling @Blonde_Bunny

I’m guessing that part of your life and the job are mega busy now? x

1 Like

Glad to hear all is still going well and business is still booming @Blonde_Bunny. Nice to know the novelty hasn’t worn off yet (a bit like the scent in your worn items won’t of worn off yet I bet :wink: )

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

@Fent10 Sorry, but it’s against forum rules to ask for personal information here :wink:

6 Likes

Noted apologies

1 Like

I’m glad business is going well for you. I have really been fascinated by this topic. Not really interested in purchasing underwear as not my thing but fully understand why many do. It must be so important to remain anonymous and you do that remarkably well. edited by mod . @Blonde_Bunny

1 Like

Where are the best sites to do this and do I have to video call the clients? I’m very apprehensive about having my face put out there, that’s my main concern

3 Likes

Unfortunately unable to recommend any sites but if you google “Worn knickers” I’m sure you will find a number of sites. You certainly don’t have to show your face and don’t even after do videos.edited by mod I think you have to take profiles with a pinch salt. Ages, occupations, anything can be false. I think its certainly something someone could do without anyone else knowing about.

2 Likes

Sorry only just seen thie, thank you I’ll do that x

1 Like

First of all just wanted to say “you go girl!”

Secondly, sounds amazingly hot. Something I have thought about doing myself and was once asked to do but turned it down.
Not sure exactly how to get into it but would love any advice selling pieces etc.

You make it sound so easy and so sexy and Im absolutely here for it! Love reading these posts too… :wink: x

5 Likes

I think it is very simple to get into selling things, just google selling my worn knickers there are many sites but do your homework, costs, remaining anonymous, profile etc. Hopefully @Blonde_Bunny will offer more advise as she is very knowledgeable on the subject. @Zylan

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Members we miss

edited by mod

1 Like

Hello, just so you know this an English speaking forum.

As well as that giving personal information out is against this forums rules which you can read here Forum Rules - Lovehoney

1 Like

This is something ive been wanting to do, ive found the the site i want to list on, the only thing im not sure on, do i list the knickers first, or wear then list?

2 Likes

I’m no expert in this but I get the impression that both ways are possible. Certainly some indicate they have orders up to a certain date. @Blonde_Bunny would be the expert to get advice from but I am not sure how often she has been on here recently. Good luck @sal_n_dave

1 Like

@sal_n_dave you can wear for pictures, or just take pictures of them off the body. Some buyers will want to see them on before buying, some just want to see the body they are going on. When buying I always wanted clean prior to wear items. Sometimes it hard to tell how long items have sat worn before purchase. Start trying one or more ways and see what works, your buyers typically will let you know what they like and will usually communicate their wishes well, but don’t hesitate to ask for their preferences.

As a heads up, pay attention to a buyers history, and verification. There are plenty of scammers and getting burned on a deal or constantly having dead ends can kill the mood to sell. This comes from a couple with both way experiences.

2 Likes

As @Sir_and_Her said just be careful of scammers plenty out there. That said plenty will willingly want to buy you underwear.

Just note this, some buyers will want nothing to do with your partner. If they think you had sex with that partner prior to wearing the underwear or afterwards, they will know. Some buyers of course would like that but don’t lie about it. Say what you were doing at the time, or not doing so to speak.

Be honest about it and you’d be surprised as to what people want.

The time you lie is the time you stop selling.

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny any update on this for us, there are many wandering how things have developed?

4 Likes