Sending pictures to boyfriend away in the army

Thanks Cooper, does that do airbrushing? That's basically all I want! x

dotdashdot wrote:

Thanks Cooper, does that do airbrushing? That's basically all I want! x

Yup, you can do touching up, clone stamping (which is what I'd imagine you need), red eye removal, resizing, rotation (my favourite - I can never seem to hold a camera straight!) all sorts of tricks, it has an auto-adjust colours feature that works really well for sorting the colours and lighting in a picture.

When you take the pictures try and do them during the day as cameras can deal with natural light much better than artificial. If it must be done at night under lightbulb light take your camera's whitebalance off auto and set it to incandescent - though saying that Panasonic's iAuto feature is very good and should pick up on the fact and set it for you x

Ah thank you my little camera genius! Haven't had much use out of my lovely camera yet, that will change! x

My OH is a royal marine so I've been in your exact situation.
I did two things I did a sexy shoot I got one of my best mates to help. She took lots of different pictures and I wore things I new he loved and then in 20 envelopes I put a different picture with a note/memory on the back so he had one to open every week. I also did a mini film of me being me for him in the half way envelope as a treat. He loved it and lots of his mates had it if they had a OH too.
It was fun to do.

Hey dotdashdot. I was in my countries navy, spent a lot of time away from home including 6 month stints overseas. If my experience is anything to go by, your sex life won't be the same it will be better. Nothing like forced abstinence to put some passion in a relationship.

Regarding the photos, why not go out of town to some digital booth to have them done.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Hey dotdashdot. I was in my countries navy, spent a lot of time away from home including 6 month stints overseas. If my experience is anything to go by, your sex life won't be the same it will be better. Nothing like forced abstinence to put some passion in a relationship.

Regarding the photos, why not go out of town to some digital booth to have them done.

I'm hoping this will be the case but I don't want to have high expectations!

Midnightlou that is such a cute idea! I hadn't thought of sending him a video of me on a disc, might think about that :)

Usb stick or disc would be good

Eeee! Photos are off to print on Snapfish. Hoping they won't get deleted, I'm not flashing anything so fingers crossed.

And that photo editor programme is great T thank you, and my camera is awesome I actually didn't need to airbrush!

Very excited now, thanks for your help everyone :) xxx

Glad it went well he will love it x Have you recieved them yet ?

Not yet but they were dispatched yesterday so I'm hoping they'll be here tomorrow/thurs. The fact that they have been printed kinda eased my worries!

Got my first 40 prints free too! Bargain hope he likes them! x

Yes snapfish are good like that, they are used to it honestly as long as your mary isnt on show you will be fine. He will love it all the thought you put in to it eeekk x

Did you send him a banana pic : P

Eeeee! They arrived today! Very exciting :) really good pictures, very impressed with the service.

Haha, the banana is remaining a secret... apart from on here of course! xx

Whoop get them sent he will love them , I am renaming you to Banana Girl lol

What about having a boudior shoot? There's quite a few places doing them now x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Haha okay, I can think of worse names!

Will be in the post tomorrow, hope he gets them (parcels go missing sometimes), that they don't get opened at customs and that he likes them! x

dotdashdot wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Will be in the post tomorrow, hope he gets them (parcels go missing sometimes), that they don't get opened at customs and that he likes them! x

lol he will love it xx

join up with photobox too theyre excellent service & you get your first ____ however many free as well :)

Have you got a chance to tell him there in the post, I loved the winding him up of the anticipation of what he could expect...

dotdashdot wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Customs won't open them as a matter of course. They'll scan the boxes and if there's anything dodgy looking (i.e. cans/bottles of alcohol or weapons) then they'd open the parcel.

Provided you've put them safe away and the parcel doesn't fall apart you'll be safe!