sensitve penis

After having an operation on my back I've now found that my penis is really sensitive, before the op I could last all night but just lately I have found that within minutes of penetrative sex I cant hold back or control my orgasm. I was wondering if anybody else has had this experience and do desensitisation creams work.

You may have had a nerve stimulated or irritated, hopefully it will calm down but the reviews on such desensitising items would suggest as long as you use sparingly they do help, too much and you go numb, no fun.

Thanks, ive heard a lot about china brush and l am wondering whether to give that a go.

You could try extra lube as to much lube makes less feeling or does with me, or try one of the durex play brand lubes they have a numbing effect but they can be too effective and you wont finish.

The only problem is I don't want my oh to lose sensation, the big turn on for me is knowing my oh is loving it and lasting long enough for her to orgasm.

I would be interested too in the answers to this question, i too suffr the same fate, although i havnt had any oprations..... have you tried any karmasutra style 'training' to help you last a little longer, thats our nexxt port of call.

Not really tried anything yet, it has only been happening a short while, but when I had the op I was told there was a lot of nerve damage and there could be side effects. Everything else is fine I feel like a kid again but would like to get our sex life back to how it was. I am willing to try anything,been doing all the exercises to try to control it but im very very sensitive now.

I went through a similar problem. When i first met my partner i could last the whole night. We would honestly have sex from sunset to sunrise and then laugh when we finish because we didnt notice. Now however its a different story. The only thing that has helped my problem would first be china brush and breathing.

Chinabrush helps to numb your penis thus making it less sensitive. It does feel wierd when you are new to it but it is effective and does exactly what it is made for.

The next is breathing. I found for some reason if my lower ab/stomach area is tense during sex it makes my lower half more sensitive and closer to cumming. Therefore i take slow deep breathes into my stomach area to help my lower half relax. Do your best to not tense your lower abdominal area. It could be phsycological but anyone reading this try it, and give me your feedback on this.

The next thing that helped is counting in my head from 1-10 during sex. 1 means that you are not close to cumming and 10 means that their is no return or stopping it. Whilst i am having sex i tell myself the appropriate number in my head to how close I am to cumming and try maintain it at a number i can handle. If it gets too much and close to 10, you pace yourself and use the breathing technique to bring it back down. If it doesnt work at first, keep trying and it should help you train yourself up without your partner knowing. Your also keeping yourself distracted because you are focusing on that, rather than the amazing scene infront of your eyes that will make you cum too quick if your too indulged in watching lol. Therefore it should help you relax.

This is what works for me. It might not work for everyone but there is only one way to find out. If any of you guys try it respond with how it went, good or bad.

Gonna give it a go cheers