Sex and smoking

Feet_Lover wrote:

Does anyone else (man or woman) get turned on by the thought of fucking your partner whilst watching them smoke?

Roll ups, cigars or a pipe...... The choices are huge. You could even get one of those arabic bubble pipes with the long straw, you could work that one into your routine!!!!

Personally I dont find smoking sexy at all. No one in my household smokes

not saying im a stiff- i did some weed back in the day (lol) didnt we all?

but as i have 'grown up' i hate the smell of cigarette smoke- its a big turn off for me as my mum has a 40 a day habit- i hate going to her house it reeks of smoke and its just unhealthy. the pictures they have strated putting on the packs are enough to turn my stomach. I think after you have seen the effect a drug can do to someone and their insides it's a big turn off for me

sorry just my opinion

xxx

New man smokes...bleurgh! Not around me tho...and hoping he might quit altogether if he spends more time with me!!

This thread has moved away from your sexy image i think...into an anti-smoking campaign!!

Lol wow, I didnt know that the smell turns so many people off it.

I am a non smoker myself, although have smoked a few times lol. To be honest, its more of the image that turns me on, not the smell and stuff lol.

We all have our own weird fantasies dont we?

Feet_Lover wrote:

Smells like burnt hair, especially those cheapo 'hooky' fags. Cigars are even worse! Burning dog... never sexy!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Feet_Lover wrote:

Smells like burnt hair, especially those cheapo 'hooky' fags. Cigars are even worse! Burning dog... never sexy!

Agreed cigars are horrible! My moms boyfriend smokes them and he honestly stinks because of them!

i always find being a non smoker that kissing a girl that smokes is like kissing a ashtry, not that i have kissed an ashtry

I'm definatly anti-smoking, i try to get everyone to stop smoking, and got my OH to stop before we even started dating, but i must admit, he did look oddly hot when he smoked, lol, its very perculiar, never EVER found anyone hot when smoking before, lol, but in terms of sex, its still an absolute no no for me, even if he did used to look unexplainably hot while smoking, hahaha.

x x x

Even though I used to smoke, it's actually a turn OFF for me. When pregnant with my second child the smell made me gag and I've not been able to stand it since. The smell of it on my ex put me right off.

Morbidia wrote:

I'm definatly anti-smoking, i try to get everyone to stop smoking, and got my OH to stop before we even started dating, but i must admit, he did look oddly hot when he smoked, lol, its very perculiar, never EVER found anyone hot when smoking before, lol, but in terms of sex, its still an absolute no no for me, even if he did used to look unexplainably hot while smoking, hahaha.

x x x

Glad someone see's the hotness of smoking lol. When I say I like sex and smoking, obviously I dont mean fucking them and they blow smoke in your face lol. Its just that I took a video of me fucking my girlfriend doggy style, the camera at the front watching her get ragged from behind and smoking. Well I think its sexy anyway, dont judge me lol.

Sex Worker 1 " Do you smoke afterwards ? "

Sex Worker 2 " Dunno, never looked. "

I can see the hotness in a woman dressed all in sexy lingerie (see Kiss Me Deadly or What Katie Did types), and smoking, or properly dressed in retro 40s gear and smoking those cigarettes with the long holders, a la Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany's, anyone?)

But.. I really hate smoking. It smells, its bad for you, it's expensive. ( I like how I noticed the smell first! lol)

I hate the idea of forcing other people as well as myself to die slowly just to look cool or hot.

I used to (back in the young, free, single and insane days) pull guys regularly by seductively stealing their cigarettes (out of their mouths) and smoking them in their face. I never actually had a smoking habit but I can, for effect. Think it was the sheer cheek of it, lol

I wish someone would invent cigarettes along the lines (ha) of rice paper/vanilla essence so that

1) my clothes & hair wouldn't smell well, they would smell nice, anyway

2) we wouldn't all die (yes, the clothes and hair came first, sorry lol)

3) we could recreate classic movie moments and post coital cigarette times

4) I could have a reason to play with a lighter in public

Or some sort of lightable combination of rice paper/chocolate curls in a wrap so that it's not only sexy but drizzleable and edible

Not that I've thought way too much about this or anything

Mistress Cara wrote:

I can see the hotness in a woman dressed all in sexy lingerie (see Kiss Me Deadly or What Katie Did types), and smoking, or properly dressed in retro 40s gear and smoking those cigarettes with the long holders, a la Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany's, anyone?)

But.. I really hate smoking. It smells, its bad for you, it's expensive. ( I like how I noticed the smell first! lol)

I hate the idea of forcing other people as well as myself to die slowly just to look cool or hot.

I used to (back in the young, free, single and insane days) pull guys regularly by seductively stealing their cigarettes (out of their mouths) and smoking them in their face. I never actually had a smoking habit but I can, for effect. Think it was the sheer cheek of it, lol

I wish someone would invent cigarettes along the lines (ha) of rice paper/vanilla essence so that

1) my clothes & hair wouldn't smell External Media well, they would smell nice, anyway

2) we wouldn't all die (yes, the clothes and hair came first, sorry lol)

3) we could recreate classic movie moments and post coital cigarette times

4) I could have a reason to play with a lighter in public

Or some sort of lightable combination of rice paper/chocolate curls in a wrap so that it's not only sexy but drizzleable and edible External Media

Not that I've thought way too much about this or anything External Media

You can get vanilla scented/flavoured cigarettes, someone in my house randomly leaves packets of them on the kitchen table. They still fuck up your lungs, just with a less awful smell until you get an infection and cough up all that phlegm and diseased lung tissue.

Smoking is a big turn off, to the point that if someone smokes I wouldn't consider them for the position of 'other half'.

Awesome fact, every cigarette you smoke introduces one new mutation into your genome. And it only takes a few to get cancer.

I wouldn't want them to have any inhaleable drugs or herbs.. just to light them and for smoke to come off. Like a novelty accessory.

I don't want any of that nicotine even in menthol or vanilla cigs that are around now. ICK

I agree with student20 - smoking is a huge turn off for me, to the point that I find girls who smoke totally unsexy and I would never consider dating a smoker.

People find me strange when I say that I could look at two identical gorgeous women, and find the non smoker a real sexy fox, and I'd think the smoker looked like a dog.

Example, when her photos first started appearing in papers, I thought the chick who plays Rosie on Corrie was extremely fit. Then I saw a photo of her puffing on a cigarette, and I went right off her instantly and I've never found her appealing since.

Thats a new one for the ciggie packets.

"Warning: Smoking doesn't make you sexy!"

WandA wrote:

Thats a new one for the ciggie packets.

"Warning: Smoking doesn't make you sexy!"

The one that works for me is

"Warning: Smoking seriously makes your hair smell bad"

and on the side

"Warning: Smoking can cause seriously high dry cleaning bills"

I'm SO pleased about the ban on smoking in pubs and clubs now! External Media

*preens* Yeah, I'm vain, what about it? lol External Media

I smoked for about 8 years, i smoked when i met my OH and he loved the taste of smoke and alcohol on me! But i gave up a couple of months after we met. I now hate smoking, can't stand it at all!

Nexas wrote:

I think smoking in general is just disgusting...there have been many times that I've seen a girl and thought she was really hot and...she lights up a cig and the whole looking hot thing INSTANTLY vanishes!

Yes! Smoking is just so icky! I kissed someone after they'd smoked before and it was easily the worst kiss ever *shudder*

xxKPxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

See, I can understand that nonsmokers find it horrible. And rightly so. But what if it wasn't a cigarette, but a big fat cigar? Would the image be different?

Personally I think in the right circumstances, a woman smoking a cigar can be incredibally hot!! I even went out and tried smoking cigars, but the image didn't work as well on me.

To me, smoking is smoking. Whether it be a cigarette, cigarello, cigar, spliff, salmon or bong. They're all cons that I won't overlook, even if it is the most gorgeous woman in the room.