What would be the biggest turn off for you ?

I was thinking about this only last night going through all my past relationships. I have been out 2 smokers and they both had the same smokey breath.

So for me its

Smokey breath .

Lack of hygiene.... going down on someone who hadn't paid a courtesy bathroom call first ( yes and Smokey breath! )

Smelly genitals would be a definite no-go for me :P

+1 on hygiene.

I'm a smoker. But after every cig I wash my hands and clean my teeth! The lingering after smoke smell is horrible. Cleaning doesn't get rid fully. But it isn't as prominent.

Ink and Kink wrote:

+1 on hygiene.

I'm a smoker. But after every cig I wash my hands and clean my teeth! The lingering after smoke smell is horrible. Cleaning doesn't get rid fully. But it isn't as prominent.

Thats good and it proves you care about others :)

It has got to be hygiene, so important to smell nice when you're getting intimate :)

Smokers and hygiene for me too, although luckily I've never been with a smoker! Can't stand the smell of cigarettes though, I was so thankful when the smoking ban was introduced. (No offence Kinks!)

Another weird one for me is lack of noise. I like for my partner to make noises when we're being intimate, even if it's just heavy breathing or quiet groans (he's pretty loud though so it's okay!). Previously I've been with people who are completely silent during sex and I hate that, it kills the mood for me. Likewise, too much dirty talk during sex puts me off. Hard to please, eh? :p

mysteron wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

+1 on hygiene.

Thats good and it proves you care about others :)

I mainly do it because I don't want my daughter to have to smell me! And I don't want her to have something that's been in my mouth after I've had a cig! It be like her having a cog herself. And that thought repulses me!

No offence taken!

Trying to cut down because it's vile!

I don't find the smell of smoke to be a turn off at all, but hygeine...yup. Gotta be up there as the number one buggest turn off...>_<

Rather have smokey breath than unbrushed teeth, ick!

hygiene - or lack of

delilahxx wrote:

It has got to be hygiene, so important to smell nice when you're getting intimate :)

+1 :) xx

Definitely hygiene ..

My hubby's a smoker and I was a light smoker many years ago so I haven't got a problem with the smell of smoke but the very worst thing would have to be smelly unwashed genitals. It would certainly be enough to put me off!

Def hygene. My OH doesn't smoke so that's not even a problem, but poor hygene turns me off worse than a bucket of icy water!

I will also go along with hygiene as well although thankfully I have thankfully never had that issue with any of my current and past relationships .

Babybird 'your Gorgeous' on comtinuous loop. Really is a mood killer. Seriously. I hate that song

Hygiene as well. Esp down below.

I did smoke untill 4 years ago then stopped because i wanted to stop it was easy !! so now when i smell fag smoke i almost choke;; so first unclean body parts which includes under arm and feet followed by cigs

I had a partner... who when I went down on him.... tasted like week old piss. Now I'm all for watersports. But when it's hours old. That's where we have a problem!

Lack of hygiene is honestly the worst.