Sex drive advice !!!

My sex drive is threw the roof I'd have the misses every day if I could is there anything I could to boost hers any tips appreciated. Thanks

I wish my boyfriend had this problem!!

My only advice is make her feel sexy!!

;)

I try but she says she feels daft !! The crazy thing is she's so open minded and would try anything it's just getting her in that " I wanna fuck you mood"

Buy her some erotic books?

Is she on the pill?

My wife in the last 3 years had the same low libido after years on the pill and having a child found this and it was really getting to her so we looked into it and she started taking a herb called Maca, it comes in powder or tablet form and from most health food shops... Within a week she noticed the difference and said she felt horny a lot, it's really improved things.... Now we have sex at least 5 nights a week... Back loving toys and she's even said she wishes we could have weekend sessions during the day.... Unfortunately our daughter stops that.

I agree, certain contraception can destroy a libido! I've been on thre differen types of pill, injection and implant and they've all been awful for my hormones. I've found the coil works best for me, and my sex drive is through the roof compared to what it was before. What's good for one woman might not be good for another, so talk with her about it and see if she's happy with her contraceptive at the moment.

No she doesn't take contraception her sex drive was intense at first but it always slows down that isn't no secret. I defiantly look in to buying her some erotica thanks.

LH have some books by an author called Sylvia Day that have brilliant reviews.

Thanks a lot mrs