Sex for a week

Hi all

I was reading an article this week about a couple that had sex for a week to see if it would bring them closer. and they keep an account of how they felt every day

I mentioned this to my wife and surprisingly she agreed but I must massgae her every night for that week which i agreed too.

I will be posting every day how it is going.

Anyone else want to do the same as us

Hi. I think have sex often increases the intimacy between you and your partner and that is very important in a relationship.

But personally I couldn't commit to have sex beforehand because I just don't like the fact to have one thing more that I have to do, it's more of a frame of mind kind of thing. Your wife is very clever as getting a massage is always a good start, it works for me.

Hope you guys have fun and the outcome is the one you hope for. Keep us updated.

LU SB

I understand what you have said.

Will keep you updated

So had our 1st night of 7.

OH got her massage but then fell off to sleep for about 30 minutes. She then woke up and we had sex although she was tired. My score 3/10.

Hopefully tonight will be better

Your massage must've been very relaxing! Does she have a stressful job? Would it be a good idea to have sex at a different time of day when she's less tired? Or perhaps massage her a bit more vigorously so she doesn't fall asleep! I love a good massage but it does relax me so much I just want to sleep.

Or you could put some sexy music on when massaging her, music might keep her awake if it has an upbeat tempo! Good luck and keep us posted 😁

Hiya. Me and captain agree that we are definitely closer when we go through our phases for having sex every day over a while.

I hope you enjoy it ☺☺

I will try what you say sexybabe.

Thanks every much Browncoats. How many days did you have sex for?

We go through phases. I think the most was 2 weeks of very night. But then we can also go through phases where we don't manage it for over a week at a time. I have a couple of chronic pain conditions and fatigue so we kinda do it as and when I'm up to it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

thats true. Thanks Browncoats

It would be a good effort to do it every night. Don't you get tired with work etc

Of course but it is worth it and it can make you long for your partner during the day

Try combining the massage with sex at the same time. After a few minutes of giving my Mrs a massage last week I popped it in and slowly rocked in and out in time with the back rub. Judging by the sounds she was making I think she enjoyed it ;)

Ended up being a very sensual, slippery session. Will be trying that again (just be careful with which bottles the oil and which is the lube- I don't think oil is all that great inside the lady bits?)

Might suggest a week myself, sounds like a fun way to celebrate our 10th anniversary next month- 10 days of sex!

Sorry I ccouldn't log on yesterday

Saturday OH got her massage and then fell off to sleep again but woke up and we had a quickie.

Sunday OH had a bad back so nothing happened.

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry you didn't manage anything Sunday night. captain has decided that he likes the idea of sex every night for a week so we have had sex the last 2 nights and apparently he has plans for me tonight too. I think he is enjoying actually planning different things for us to do too.

Hell yes i am 😉

Im hoping tonight.

You both enjoy your night and keep us updated

Be careful this thread does not become 'When did you last have sex'...

Feel free to discuss this article you read and get other's opinion on the matter. Maybe others have already done this and it's worked or maybe has not worked for them. 

If it becomes the same as the above I will have to close it. 

Thank you 

Nothing happened last night. She wasn't well. Im not sure if we are complete this week

We haven't had sex since Saturday so we fail to complete the week of sex. OH had a bad back and lost desire sadly

pusseypleaser wrote:

We haven't had sex since Saturday so we fail to complete the week of sex. OH had a bad back and lost desire sadly

There's always another week xxxx