Two weeks is too long

The OH has decided that two weeks is too long to wait for the big one again, so last night we had a long chat on the phone to big guy.. During which time my wife had 3 orgasms.

It has been arranged for him to take my wife again this Friday evening and then every Tuesday and Thursday evening from now on.

I am so proud of my wife for admitting that she wanted to do it lots more... She is going to be such a happy lady, and I am very happy for her.

Also... She finishes work at midday on Fridays, I wonder what she will find to do with her free afternoon.... I think I have a good idea.

I hope that she goes on enjoying this for a long time.

Many people will find this very weird but I think it is so Sexy and a huge turn on.

I'm reallly glad this is working out for you! I hope she's leaving enough energy for you?

Just a question, are you still going to be sleeping with her too? On the 'big guys' off days?

edit - Snap penny!

I hope that eventually there won't be many off days!

Zinty wrote:

I hope that eventually there won't be many off days!

So you don't want to have sex with your wife anymore?

So you dont want your wife to have sex with you any more?
Just this big guy?
Have you ever looked at the penis extenders or hollow strap ons sold on here?

My hope is that my wife will eventually refuse to have sex with me in favour of "real men" and I will then do as I'm told by her.

Oh my zinty you really are a tough cookie!

Oh my zinty you really are a tough cookie!

Don't wish to sound blunt but is this a trolling attempt?

I mean in a matter of what a week it's gone from your wife not wanting to do this having sex with a bloke who has a long shlong. To now her doing it and being best thing ever. To now being gagging for it all the time.
Seems to imply to me that she has no sexual desire towards you whatsoever.

I do wonder how in a week you managed to completely change her views on what was right or wrong for married folk!?

She has always wanted to do it but was very nervous of doing so, and was worried about hurting my feelings. However when I wrote the first thread about it, she had already been in contact with the guy in question for quite some time.

My wife did not know that I had written about it on this forum, but when I told her about it she could see how serious I am about her doing it... She then told me that she was ready to give it a go.

Yes things have moved along very quickly but I could not be happier with the situation and I know that my wife is very happy.

I think this post may be a bit made up! In two weeks since you joined you have gone for looking for advise to 'persuade' your OH, to her jumping into bed with the best sex if her life, to her begging for more and now you no longer want to have sex with her.
You don't partake in any other conversations..... Just talk about this situation with your wife that appears to be getting weirder by the day.
If it is real, then fair play to you both bit like other members have mentioned already..... There seems to be a massive change in your wife in very little time. It just seems a little hard to understand

Good luck to you both.

Id kill anyone who even touched my partner.

Well good you're both happy then! Does seem quick but far be it for me to judge :) good luck with everything!

Im a bit lost. Is trolling a bit like putting a fairy story on a thread to get off on peoples outrage or more often indifference and best wishes? Have I got that right? Seems a lot of effort if so. Most of us are outraged at real life why cant we do that??

Hmmmmm. Sounds a made up thread. How old are you Zinty?

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Im a bit lost. Is trolling a bit like putting a fairy story on a thread to get off on peoples outrage or more often indifference and best wishes? Have I got that right? Seems a lot of effort if so. Most of us are outraged at real life why cant we do that??

Trolling is saying anything to get a reaction - whether that be saying something extremely outrageous or merely sarcastic. Trolling could also be creating a marvellous story and getting people to believe it.

Does sound a little extreme to change attitude so quickly !!

Cuckolding is a very common fantasy, whilst i dont doubt you there are some leaps that have made me question if this is really happening.

Like in your original thread you said whilst you both had fantasies about it she thought it was wrong and married people shouldnt do it and you needed to convince her but then in your next thread merely a week later you claimed she had been talking to someone for a few weeks only to meet him that weekend?

Im not trying to attack you, as whilst were not into full on cuckolding its a very fun thing to do but your story just doesnt seem to be adding up and these things take time to jump to meeting someone 2/3 times a week (or atleast did with us?!).

YoungEssexCouple wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Trolling is saying anything to get a reaction - whether that be saying something extremely outrageous or merely sarcastic. Trolling could also be creating a marvellous story and getting people to believe it.

Does sound a little extreme to change attitude so quickly !!

How very strange. Each to their own I guess. Now im interested to know if it was a trolling story, did it work. Was there a buzz?? Yes im like that. Lol