Sex Guides?

I’ve been toying with the idea of doing a Sex Guide section created by the community. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I believe (though we’ll have to find out) that we may be able to create wiki pages that all of us can edit and work on together. Would this be an interesting project for people to join in with?

I think the benefits of doing it here, by us, is that we all get to contribute and make it richer with all of our different experiences. We can include tips & tricks, and a list of useful forum topics. We could even replace the static Top10 style lists with a link to a rolling newsfeed-style topic of eg. ‘Top 5 Bullets’, so people can get a whole range of opinions that may suit them better. :+1:

I think it’ll be a big job that’ll take many months to fully flesh out, but people will be free to dip in and out as they choose. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

How about it? Any questions or comments? Anyone think it’s a stupid idea? :slightly_smiling_face:

(off the top of my head @Blonde_Bunny @_nin @Mint-Monster @MsR @Calie, though I’m sure hoping :crossed_fingers: there are lots of others)

12 Likes

I think it’s an amazing idea! Count me in @Ian_Chimp! :blush:

1 Like

That sounds like a great idea , I will contribute if it happens @Ian_Chimp .

1 Like

count me in

1 Like

It’s a great idea :+1::+1::partying_face:
I love hearing about all you lovely folks’ practical ‘hands-on’ experiences.
I also love the idea of this being ‘curated’ to show the highlights somehow.

1 Like

Sounds a fantastic idea!

1 Like

Great idea @Ian_Chimp. Happy to contribute!

1 Like

Excellent. :slightly_smiling_face:

Obviously there’s still a lot to work out, but I’m loving the enthusiasm so far. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I’m hoping they’ll be helpful and informative, but still relatively generic for beginners. We may end up saying some of the same stuff from the LH guides, but I don’t see the harm in that? Hopefully we’ll have other stuff to add too. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea

1 Like

Sounds like a fab idea! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Good idea!

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea @Ian_Chimp :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m happy to contribute. If you need more participants I can email @Lovehoney_Sammi_Cole to ask if the Oh! Spot writers would like to get involved or if we can put out a call for contributions on the blog (a blog post might inspire members who haven’t logged in for a while to come back and have a little nose around in the new forum)

2 Likes

Let’s keep it small and contained for now, but when we have a plan in place I think that’d be a really good idea. :+1:

(unless they try and take it off us, then screw 'em. They can do their own :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea!

1 Like

Sounds like a fun idea :grin:

1 Like

Amazing idea :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So many different branches and avenues unexplored person to person. Knowledge is always best shared, sounds like a great idea!

1 Like

Brillant Idea. I am sure that it will be well supported.

1 Like

Super idea @Ian_Chimp. Happy to support.

1 Like