Sex Machines

Just noticed the Robo Sex machine on the sex toy testers list.

As a male this is something I have always wanted to see my OH use (but they are very expensive). The unrelenting pounding of something like that must be something to watch.

Just wanted to know what ladies (and even males) think about trying one, or if you have tried one?

XXX

PS

I have tried one in a swingers club. Gave it a thorough clean, popped a condom on the dildo and gave everyone a show! It was great fun and I loved being an exhibisionist![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Think we'd love it, a unisex one would be ace with a good stroker as it would be like another woman having sex with him (like when we use handheld strokers) but my hands are free to do other things and it'd be more realistic. The dildo would also mean his hands are free to do other things while he's going down and wouldn't get wrist ache or stop while he's using his tongue (he can only do one thing at a time lol)

Also would be ace for double penetration!

I second the DP. I wonder how easy it would be to use a stroker on a sex machine during pegging?For him, for her, for both, hands free....there's so many possibilities with something like this, I'd love to have one.

This conversation is seriously turning me on with all this talk of pegging and DP and introducing other people into the equation etc...

and yes, I would not hesitate to try a machine like this for myself or wth use with a partner

I do think the DP or split roast would be a great selling point. But how often would u use it (how much bang for your buck would you get?)

The new sex machine seems intresting that both Men and Women can use it and o/h's can have so much fun as they are completely free.

The reviews will be intresting.