Thinking of trying a sex machine

I have bought the couple of sex toys I own myself so far and generally use them on my own when my boyfriend is not around or I have time to myself. He says he would love to see me use them more and has seen me looking at The Cowgirl a couple of times which looks amazing. Now he has asked if I would like to get one and if I would use it and he will order me one if so! I'm trying not to be too excited as I would love to try one and think it would get very regular use but as these machines as good as they look? Ladies, would you get one and use one given the chance? He will certainly get lots of action if he orders me one!

Hey Steph&Mike,

Me and my partner purchased one a few months ago, more his idea than mine. He loves to tie me up and use it on me, and it allows us to, in a fashion, live out our fantasy of having someone else invovled, without there actually being another person.

I really enjoy it, has definitely added more excitement and given us more to experience and play around with. However, using it on my own isn't that great... I've tried it a few times, and for me it's just not as enjoyable as having sex with my partner. That being said, of course it's a great alternative for when my partner isn't around.

Hope that helps!

Wow he is definately a keeper! I haven't used one of those and I probably won't due to the price but I would be very happy to give one a go. My hubby works overseas a couple of months at a time so I think I could make use of one (lots). Let us know if you get one and maybe I'll get lucky on the lottery one day!

Invest in a quality one. There many cheap ones around which doesn't last and became noisy after a while. I am a seasoned user for the last 5 years and can't live without them. 2 has broken down (unable to get service, international order). I love the 10 months old cowgirl which is easy to use(with min effort to setup). I especially love the 1month old double pistons (with Dr Johnson attachments). Unfortunately my cheap 4 months old single piston (came with 2 dildos FOC) is starting to become noisy and dildos often falling out. This one is due to retired soon. Btw, none of mine were purchased from LH.

UNFORTUNATELY, I can't mentioned the brands here otherwise I may anger LH Moderator.

Good luck and I hope you find your sex machine soon.

4Uonly wrote:

Invest in a quality one. There many cheap ones around which doesn't last and became noisy after a while. I am a seasoned user for the last 5 years and can't live without them. 2 has broken down (unable to get service, international order). I love the 10 months old cowgirl which is easy to use(with min effort to setup). I especially love the 1month old double pistons (with Dr Johnson attachments). Unfortunately my cheap 4 months old single piston (came with 2 dildos FOC) is starting to become noisy and dildos often falling out. This one is due to retired soon. Btw, none of mine were purchased from LH.

UNFORTUNATELY, I can't mentioned the brands here otherwise I may anger LH Moderator.

Good luck and I hope you find your sex machine soon.

Have to second this. I can't vouch for LH ones but I've used some premium brands at kink meets and they are worth every penny and a fantastic investment. Good ones come with a 5-10 year warranty.

I would also love to own one my only problem is having children still living at home however as soon as they fly the coop you can bet your bottom dollar larger sex aids will be introduced to our sex life, husband wants to issue them with notices to leave haha wonder why???

Mature mamma wrote:

I would also love to own one my only problem is having children still living at home however as soon as they fly the coop you can bet your bottom dollar larger sex aids will be introduced to our sex life, husband wants to issue them with notices to leave haha wonder why???

You got me laughing and have just made my day. Good luck!

Hope this was a big yes??