Sex position

What is your favourite sex position and why

69 because we both absolutely love oral. We even go to sleep in a sideways 69 postion! Nothing better than waking up in the morning in this postion.

I couldn’t agree more oral is amazing

Would have to be Pretzel. Deep penetration for both of us, but still able to lick her nipples til she orgasms.

Doggy or misnery with my legs round his neck... We have a huge hight difference so these seem to work really well and give the most for both of us 😊

I love cowgirl!

It would have to be cowgirl love seeing the OH boobs bouncing while she has a good ride!

On my back, legs hooked over his shoulders - can get very intense.

For me:- face to face with her hips raised on a wedge cushion.

For her:- Doggy

Missionary

Adapted doggy - can't get on my hands and knees due to disability, so lay on my tummy with a pillow under me to raise my bottom upwards a bit.

Spooning

Our personal favourite is laying with my bottom on edge of the bed, holding one or both legs upwards while he enters me in a standing position. Amazing for deep penetration.

Dora: doggy with a vibrator or on top of a table lying on my back Rodney: 69 or cowgirl

Cowgirl, love the view and boobs in my face, the lady in control!

For quick mornings or comfort a sort of version of scissors, when I want to be in charge and take my time cowgirl.

1 Like

I love being on my side, doggy style, face down ass up, and plenty more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: just thrusting deep inside me hitting my spot really hard, grabbing my sides and pulling back onto him

2 Likes

Doggy because I feel like they are able to just get so deep. They are also able to thrust more easily and with my rhythm. I love when they hold my hips whilst they thrust.

2 Likes

For me Doggy Style is probably my favourite get to give her ass a good spanking at the same time. For her Pretzel Dip as she love deep penetration.

Did there use to be a position of the week?

Doggy, my wife loves me going deep while she arches her back & she always likes her hair pulled at the same time​:peach::fire:

1 Like

Definitely Doggystyle I love seeing me penetrate her plus can always switch to anal
She’s gets to have a play with herself
So we both can orgasm together :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

PIV her on top, boobs in my face, and finger in her butt such that I can feel the head of my cock via that thin wall between pussy and ass.
Best thing since sliced bread.