Sex Shops or such like

We are coming over to the UK in about 5 weeks time, staying in Farnborough - we are catching the ferry to Weymouth and driving up, but are catching the ferry back from Portsmouth on Monday

Can anyone tell us where some sex shops are - basically, anywhere in the South of England - have car will travel!

Would prefer not in the centre of London - don't want the hassle of getting in and out etc but all suggestions are welcome

Thanks

x

Oh and this is no disrespect to LH - but sometimes you want to feel and touch the things that you are interested in buying - not to mention us trying to buy another dvd or two!

yeah theres a private shop in portsmouth commercial road i think

Thanks - will have to make a list!

your welcome minxbaby xx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Try this!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexmap/

it doesn't work for me put in the post code nothing happened

yes it does - when you put in your town ie southsea - there is a "speech" bubble which comes up giving some random facts on the town.

If you look at the bottom of the speech bubble, it says find shops around this area - it will then give you addresses of places

Thanks for that AA

x

hey it does work and we spend more on male fetish clothes thenanything else ooooooh

Count yourself lucky - we are not even on there!

You could try Sh! in Shoreditch, London. It is how I would imagine the perfect sex shop. One point tho - it is women only - men are only allowed if they are accompanied.