Naughty trip to London

Hubby and I are off to London for a business trip soon. Three nights away in a hotel, Three and a half hour train journey each way, loads of spare time when there and no kids! Anyone have any sugguestions of what fun and games we could get upto?

Westminster Abbey is nice

Maybe we are at crossed purposes, London is a great place, drink it all in have a great time during the day and bang each others brains out at night and in the morning.

Done most of the sight seeing on other trips so looking for something a little naughty to do. Any ideas about the train journey?

You can wear something very revealing and see how many men you can get to keep their eyes on your naughty bits. Hubby may get off on other blokes looking at you!!

nude area at hamstead heath or go to rio nudist spa in kentish town

waterfoot wrote:

Done most of the sight seeing on other trips so looking for something a little naughty to do. Any ideas about the train journey?

I wouldn't recommend the train toilets...at all. Plus it doesn't have the same kudos as aeroplane toilets

Put a jacket over your OH's lap and give him a sneaky handjob.

Wear a skirt and a pair of his boxershorts under it, potentially very good for flashing ;) or a dress and no underware for the ride down on the train

Lots of burlesque clubs have opened up in London so one of those may be a fun place to go for a night out. Don't have a particular one to recommend but you'll find plenty on Google and there are reviews for most of them.

If you want to do something more daring, you could go to one of the fetish clubs like the Torture Garden or Subversion. These places will have a strict dress code so you could spend an afternoon shopping in Camden Market for a new outfit.

Or you could just hit a cocktail bar then head back to the hotel for a wild session in your room.

You could buy a second class ticlket then sit in first class. And when the ticket inspector calls, you could then tell them to go f**k them selfs! Thats alays fun! ;)

As for naughty stuff.... you could "meet" on a tube train and pretend you dont know each other and feel each other up.

Your better half could wear a skirt thats "slightly" above her knees.... thats always riskie! ;)

You could visit me where I work (in a certain french styl bistro) and flass your boobs. I'll give you 30% off, pkus a creme brule! Okay, its not terrably daring, but hey! 30% off!! ;)

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Have got as far as ordering some sexy underwear and researching burlesque clubs. Has anyone had any experience of the celler door? It seems good, but dont want to go somewhere too seedy!

Wear a sexy dress no underwear, find a quiet carriage and see what you can get upto.....

Naked_butler wrote:

nude area at hamstead heath or go to rio nudist spa in kentish town

Is there really sure a place??? What a sheltered life i must live lol

look at "rio" in kentish town north london

Will do thanks NB

think it got a website... either that or pop around mine hahahha

Hhahaha

:)