Sex Toy Testers: What have Lovehoney sent you?

I've just been lucky enough to road test this. Might take it out for another drive tonight.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21688

Just found out about being a tester after myself and OH have ordering from LH for years. Done all the steps now so hopefully will receive some testers soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations @rosetea, you must be super excited to get testing :heart: xx

I am indeed! Got lots of toys already but it’s like shoes, can never have too many!

1 Like

I quite agree, I’m steadily building my collection & really been enjoying the Lovehoney Unlimited.

Have fun & I’d be very interested to read your reviews when you do them xx

1 Like

Hello and welcome @rosetea :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re interested in Reviewing you should definitely have a read of Review for Lovehoney - All you need to know!, and this FAQ is really good too. :+1:

You should only have items from the tester list on your wishlist. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

And there’s a little extra faff at the minute while they’re joining the new forum up, which is to paste your review profile link into your forum profile. You can get some details about it in Pop your reviews page in your bio!. :+1:

Is this your one?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/rosetea/

Hi Ian,

Thanks so much, I shall defo check it out. Yes that’s me :slight_smile: :grinning:

1 Like

Hey again. I’m failing to find the list of toys to add to my wish list? Can you help please

Hey hun,

Is this what you’re after?

2 Likes

It’s the blue ‘tester list’ link in the quote above. :+1:

It’s a bit sparse this week, and only has the cock sleeve at the minute. There were some really swish Soraya Waves last week, and a Nova 2, so it’s often a lot more diverse. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: It’s updated fairly regularly (about once a week at the moment), so it’s worth keeping an eye on.

Brenna normally tells us when she’s updated it in Sex Toy Tester Thread 2020 (and there’s a handy link under the title in there that’ll take you straight to the Tester List :+1:).

1 Like

Gonna close this thread as it is an old one. All info needed is in the links @Ian_Chimp shared!

1 Like