Sex toys

Hi,

I’m straight curious and was thinking of getting maybe a non-realistic dildo or butt plug however I don’t have the confidence to convince myself to do this or explore.

Any tips?

1 Like

Hi, have you tried anal play before? I know its a bit intimidating but its alot of fun.
Fingers are a good place to start if you feel comfortable with it,
Toy wise Id recommend starting with a small butt plug (3.5 inches circumference is a good starting size.) or a prostate toy if thats applicable. Before working up to a dildo if you havent done anal play before

Also whatever you try, buy a decent anal lube. Sliquid sassy is my go to as it has minimal ingredients. Lube is a real must for this type of play and will makes everything a lot more comfortable even if your just using fingers.

2 Likes

Hi,

I have done anal play before but very rarely as it takes a lot of convincing myself to do so. I’ve tried the small love honey butt plug but doesn’t do much for me anymore.

I’d defiantly be interested maybe in a prostate toy but looking for something that can be moved in and out instead of just sitting there.

Your already thinking of it so your on the way. Just order a smallish, cheap one and then use it when the mood takes…

I’ve got to the stage of thinking about it but it’s the stigma I think that’s still getting to me that stops me ordering one

What might help is to keep reading this forum. The topic of anal comes up a lot and there’s always people talking about different toys and experiences. You’ll see how normal it is and get hopefully get more comfortable with the subject generally, which may make you more tempted to try some of the things you read about

2 Likes

That’s a really good point! I don’t come on here enough!

I think with toys I’d be more tempted if it looked like a butt plug but properties of how dildos can be used with gliding etc. If that makes sense?

I’ve seen something like this:

But I don’t know if that’s too big!?

Plenty of strait guys are into anal. Look how incredibly popular pegging has become in the last couple of years.

Sounds like you might just have just got used to the butt plug, that can happen if theyr small.
If you want a p spot dildo, anything that g spots as long as its anal safe (eg. With a flared base) will p spot.
Size wise, you want to pick a dildo smaller than the largest size of plug you use. Theres no neck on a dildo, so theres more stretch and the thrusting motion is harder on the sphincter muscle. So sizing up slowly is important.
Alot of the guys on here swear by the njoy pure wand (its famous for a reason) but it is expensive. So if you dont want to spend that much, there is a glass dildo on the shop with a similar shape that is a really cracking g spotter and slim. ((Review here)

Im sure some of the guys will give some good recommends, but looking through the slimmer dildos and reading the measurements (especially the circumference) would be a good place to start. If your not up to the right size on a plug you may need to work up a plug size or two before getting a dildo.

This is the bit you want to make sure to read. The measurements, especially the circumference and length and really important for anal play

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s really helpful. The first one is currently out of my price range as I’m still living at home and only 19! But the second one is something that looks like a possibility because I know it’s just being conscious but it doesn’t look like a dick so it’s just an object in other terms!

1 Like

Unless your using atleast a 4.75” circumference plug the dildo is going to probably be too large

I’ve managed a 4 inch circumstance so would that be possible if I did start to do a bit more self anal play?

Ok, just measured mine and the smaller end of the curvy glass dildo just over 3.5 inches circumference, so should be fine.

Maybe get a size up of plug, then you can work up to using the larger end too. something like 4.5” circumference if your using a 4”. Sizing up 1” in circumference at a time is really maximum, i went in half inches as it was more comfortable for me.

Warming up is always a good idea. If you havent done any anal play in a while your sphincter muscle can tighten up again. Google anal training, have a read. As always, go slow, listen to your body. If it hurts or your buttocks cramp up take it out. And use plenty of lube :+1:

1 Like

So if I was to buy the blue one I tagged a few posts before would that be too much right now?
Or because I don’t really feel anything wearing a small butt plug would it be worth a pspot toy

The blue one it going to take a bit of working up to.
There are quite a few slimline dildos in the shop though and something like this is always an option. I cant recommend you anything specific sadly as im female and prostate play not something ive tried with a partner.
Searching the reviews for “prostate” or “p spot” is usually a good way to spit out the ones you want though

There is a cracking p spotting thread on here, give me a sec and i will find it. It has good recommendations

@Joe18 here we go. Lots of good info in there

2 Likes

Could go for a small vibrating butt plug / Vibrator, haven’t hit the p spot but when it happens… I’m sure it will be huge

I’ve got this one but it hasn’t done much for me after a couple of uses. The first time felt great but after that not much.

That has a 4.5” circumference, so thats your starting reference point for size.
Makes the blue dildo you linked more manageable, still might be a tad big but is it narrower at the tip so might be doable. Be prepared to have to warm up to it, eg. Wearing the butt plug for a while before hand, stretching with fingers etc.

First time is really different and i found it very intense so go really slow, use lots of lube. Dont be afraid to take it out and put more lube on it.

Slow breathing and relaxing especially when inserting or if you tense up with something in helps alot

Cant promise how good a p spotter it will be. Everyones anatomy if different and p spotting is all about the angles. Having a look on the pegging threads for dildo recommendations is never a bad plan

@Joe18
If you’re doing this alone without a partner, then there’s nobody there to judge you.
So treat yourself to a new toy and enjoy yourself :grin:
I would recommend a regular dildo for starters - or you could even get a vibrating one.

My husband enjoys a good pegging but is completely straight as he isn’t attracted to other men in the slightest.

1 Like

Enjoying a certain type of stimulation does not make you gay, the only thing that makes you gay is if your gay (and that in itself is neither good nor bad).

One thing with the dildo you linked to above, the girth that it states is the maximum and on some toys, this isn’t necessarily the size of the whole toy. Many dildos expand somewhat slowly until they hit that figure somewhere near the base (7 inch ones seem to be most like this for some reason), thereby they allow you to stretch very slowly to get to that size.

Unless you can get your head to relax and accept anal stimulation as pleasurable and not something to fear or be embarrassed about, you are likely not going to enjoy it. As a FYI, don’t expect fireworks straight away, it can take time to learn anal pleasure.

2 Likes