Sex TV Club: 40 Year Old Virgins - Channel 4, 9PM, Thursday

OK, maybe a bit ambitious calling it a Sex TV Club, but we used to regularly have threads discussing TV programmes 'of a sexual nature'. Thought it might be nice to kick-start this again.

It's come onto my radar that there's one on this Thursday.

"Clive and Rosie are virgins and want to do something about it. So they join a radical course of sex therapy in the US."

40 Year Old Virgins Thursday 28 March, 9pm on Channel 4.

Will anyone be turning in?

Looks like it might be interesting viewing, not just around the central characters but also the "sex surrogates" they profile.

Channel 4's chief creative officer says... "It feels like a sort of coming-of-age film and quite a responsible piece of broadcasting. But it's also got a real heart, it's quite an amazing film. Do we show them having sex? Not really, no. It's clear what's going on."

Mehh maybe. Thanks for the heads up Alice! Xx

Think i saw a clip of this thought looked like it might be interesting x

Well it is my day off Thursday, but I think I might watch it by myself on 4OD. Not something to watch with the parents lol :)

EDIT: In 21 years I'll be a 40 year-old virgin! :P

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I highly doubt that! Your lovly and amazing fun to talk 2 :)

Sounds like it's got potential, have to set it to record

Good thread idea, but I think I'll be passing on this. Sounds like it would just depress me. cheeky

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Well it is my day off Thursday, but I think I might watch it by myself on 4OD. Not something to watch with the parents lol :)

18 years for me!

Can't think of any reality/documentary program CH4 have done in the last decade that was worth watching, so will probably give it a miss. Let me know if it was good though (always 4OD)

Janny wrote:

Can't think of any reality/documentary program CH4 have done in the last decade that was worth watching, so will probably give it a miss. Let me know if it was good though (always 4OD)

More Sex Please, We're British?

*sob*

I might try and stay up to watch it and tweet as I go along. =)

9pm feel rather late for me right now - feeling very old!

Might have to watch this on 4OD since I'm out on thurs!

Clashes with The New Normal, +1 for the win

Airing now...

I missed it due to going on a date striaght from work basically. But I will catch up on it tomorrow =)