Sex when you have no energy

Hello Everyone!

So I have a condition which makes me rather weak and tired a lot of the time. Which I can deal with except that I also have an exceptionally high sex drive! I find myself horny but not up to having full throttle sex with my partner as I'd like.

Is there any positions or even roleplays which might make this better?

We've tried regular missionary but I don't want to get boring! We've also tried things like sleeping roleplay which I thoroughly enjoy but he doesn't seem to like so much.

Any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Hey MissBoodle

I sympathize with you, my love. I'm pretty much the same, I have very poor mobility with hypotonia and chronic fatigue - plus a super high sex drive!

My partner is pretty much very understanding, thankfully. We have found spooning type positions suit us best - often where I'm almost flat on my back and at an angle away from him with our legs scissored - hard to explain - but it works well for us as both of us has free access to my clit and can use a vibe on me whilst he is fully inside. We can both move together or just him - it's quite slow though or I can roll onto my side (with the aid of a monkey bar that hangs from our ceiling - see very poor mobility - I can't even roll over unaided!) so when he needs he can hold my hips and go for it fast as he likes!. I think it may be called 'The Cross' position. We also like 'Prone Bone'

Role-play, I like the idea of being seduced by carer/doctor etc....hellish turns me on! But as my partner is my main carer he doesn't really get off on that. I love if he showers and dries me, then rubs lotion onto my skin, which then turns to lots of foreplay then full sex. He will only do it 'as himself' though as he finds himself feeling like a predator doing that in roleplay. I also love the sleeping role play sexy too!

It's very difficult having a full on sex life with poor health conditions - but I've lived with it a long time now, I honestly went right off sex for almost 10 years (all part of the neurological problems I have) but now I am back to normal and wanting it at least once a day - he is having a job keeping up with me tbh!! I've had to find new ways to do almost everything in my life... it used to get me down, but I discovered that taking each new challenge on as an adventure or journey, rather than a problem is the key. Sex is supposed to be fun - enjoy finding positions and situations that suit you both - try not to look at your condition as a problem or stumbling block but as just normal everyday life (which it is for you) xx Good luck, my lovely - and most of all good health! xx

Hi I don't have any advice to offer for this thread but just want to say how amazing I think you ladies are. I am really impressed by you, it makes me realise how lucky I am am.

Since I was 18 I have been constantly tired and have no energy following staring medication that I will be on for life and this has recently been increased. I am also now on strong pain killers for shoulder and wrist pain. I know the pain killers are just temporary and will get better with physio and life style changes. Unfortunately the tiredness was there long before the pain killers.

The doctor denies it's medication making me tired and over the years blood work comes back fine. I know there is nothing else going on as I don't have symptoms of ME or fybomyalga. A few times the doc had asked if it's depression but no I know it's not that either, occasionally I do feel down coz I am so tired but it's not because of depression. At the weekend I can sleep at times for 14 hours sometimes longer or sleep for 12 hours at night then have another 2 hours during the day (I very rarely drink). I struggle to wake up in the mornings

This has had some impact on our relationship along with other stuff I mentioned in previous posts. I know I couldn't do the sleeping role play coz I would fall asleep.

After reading the posts above it really is time to give myself a kick on the ass and put on my big girl pants or in this case my sexy LH knickers.

You are truly are amazing for not letting anything stand in your way.
X

I suggest massarge and sensual stuff love level energy stuff 1 hour with me ;)

Bondage. Be a pillow princess for a night. Let him tie you up and do everything while you barely move.

Lady Moonstone,have you been tested for under-active Thyroid? That can make you fatigued.

First step is to figure out which fatigue group you are in.

Do you generally experience physical fatigue, mental fatigue or emotional fatigue or a bit of everything? Also do you have a physical disease causing the fatigue e.g. medication, allergies, cardiac, breathing difficulties. Also do you have any allergies?

Strange questions but in my experience I have met people with CFS that can walk around all day, but if they watch an emotive film on TV they are totally fatigued for 3 days and people that can sit and read a book but as soon as they get up and have a shower they are fatigued for 3 days and allergies and physical, mental illness is often overlooked.

Once I know what your triggers are I can come up with suggestions for you X

Hey,
I have fibromyalgia, degenerative disc disease, arthritis in my hips + knees as well as some other issues but my fibromyalgia makes me very fatigued so I understand how you feel.
I agree with LadySpider in the scissor style position, it’s comfortable & great clit access, I don’t know how to describe it either but I’ll try, so he lies on his side & you can lie either facing him or away from him and you kind of make an L shape you’ll hook one leg either over him or between his legs depending on what you feel more comfortable with, another one that can help is if you look at the bondage items on LH they have a neck pillow restraint system but it actually allows you to be on your back in missionary & holds your legs up for you by your thighs so allows you to relax into the position without you feeling any strain. Another position is if you lie on your front with your bum slightly raised (you can use a pillow to lift yourself to save any additional fatigue or a wedge pillow works great for this too) then your OH has access to you & gets a great view of your arse which my OH loves. I also find traditional doggy style a great position.
It might take some time but my advice is to be creative, go on a website that’s full of sex positions, create a list of ones you like the look of, if you feel you can’t do them, don’t get down about it, have a think about how you can adapt the position to your advantage so that it works for you & your OH! Look at bondage items as sometimes the items can actually help if you suffer from fatigue, so so go have yourself a little online shop, get creative and have fun with it.
I hope this helps you even just a little bit. Xx