F*cket list!

Soo I made myself a sexy bucket list, a f*cket list if you will, of things I want to do at some point in time. Some are logistical nightmares that will never happen, others might be ticked off this week. Mine is BDSM and swing oriented because of the person I am but here's mine, what's yours?

- Anal hook - to hair or collar

- Bi/pansexual orgy

- Use a double ended dildo with a guy and a girl

- Blindfolded, tied down, used by multiple people (all genders welcome)

- Consensual non-consent

- Wearing a remote control vibe to a meal and giving my partner the remote

- Fisting

- MMF threesome (preferably all bi/pan)

- DP (MMF)

- Bullying verbal humiliation and degradation

- Watersports

Side note: I'm well versed in kink and so are the people I play with so boundaries, safe words, limits, etc are all covered on these :) Also removed a couple of the more dangerous ones in keeping with forum rules.

Sounds like a plan there. I like the sound of some of those, have achieved one but there are others that are beyond me. Good luck with ticking them all off your list.

My husband and I have done one of these to 😁

Interesting! I would have to think about this in more detail, but the first things I thought of were;

- Overcoming sexual pain and being able to explore the positions I can't do now because of it

- Visit a dungeon

- Rope suspension

- Pet play, I think kitten and/or pony

- Have sex in the rain

- Pegging?

I think rope bondage, with a focus on breast ties is an art form, would love to experience it from a skilled roper.

Electro sex 😁

Sxleksaker wrote:

Electro sex 😁

Snap! Or should that be zap? Oh gosh my jokes are getting worse! I've had the neon kink lab wand on my wishlist for ages but we chickened out when we had the pennies for it.

Ooh do tell Wight*goddess and Pinky2105! I wanna know which!

NatandTom wrote:

Interesting! I would have to think about this in more detail, but the first things I thought of were;

- Overcoming sexual pain and being able to explore the positions I can't do now because of it

- Visit a dungeon

- Rope suspension

- Pet play, I think kitten and/or pony

- Have sex in the rain

- Pegging?

Best of luck with your list so far! Ive done 2 and a half on your list. :P Id like to do suspension but not enough for the list. Sex in the rain sounds good though! #inspired

RosyCheek wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

Electro sex 😁

Snap! Or should that be zap? Oh gosh my jokes are getting worse! I've had the neon kink lab wand on my wishlist for ages but we chocked out when we had the pennies for it.
I have a tame electro toy like the ones they sell here but I wanna try an old school one that can brand! Lower volt ones are a nice tickle :)

Wight*goddess wrote:

I think rope bondage, with a focus on breast ties is an art form, would love to experience it from a skilled roper.

Really recommend the two knotty boys books :)

A few for mine would be..
Sex in a hot tub
Sex in a sauna
Sex in the forest (scheduled!)
Nudist beach

I Will work on my list and add some more to it in due course 😆

Reg90 wrote:

A few for mine would be..
Sex in a hot tub
Sex in a sauna
Sex in the forest (scheduled!)
Nudist beach

I Will work on my list and add some more to it in due course 😆

I used to live within 2 minutes walk of a forest. Used to be a fun place for sex, did go home with a bunch of leaves in places they shouldn't be. Just keep off the dog trail and make sure you know how to get out!

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Mine is simple, just be with someone who will make love to me, because they love for real.

I'm so sorry to hear what you went through :( Consent is so key to everything on that list and to what I do with others generally so for that to be broken is disgusting.

I'm sure you'll find a lucky lover some day. Stay strong and take care xx

I've done all I wanted to do so only have a couple of things to try.

I need to explore estim a little more. I've had someone use estim gloves all over my breasts and clit/labia.

Try anal hook with rope for hog tie.

Ooo fun!
- Rope suspension
- Try electro toys
- Watch my partner with someone else
- Needle Play
- Me and 2+ males
- Go to a sex club
- Stay at a sex focused hotel

And probably many many more lol

MondaySixteenth wrote:

- Use a double ended dildo with a guy and a girl

- Blindfolded, tied down, used by multiple people (all genders welcome)

- Wearing a remote control vibe to a meal and giving my partner the remote (me being partner)

- MMF threesome (preferably all bi/pan)

- DP (MMF)

Quoted the ones that I'd enjoy - quite a list! ;)

I've done an awful lot of traditional kink/sex bucket list stuff. The only things I really have left are

Fire play
Blood cupping
Fucking machine (I've had an adapted power tool used on me but never used an actual fucking machine)

Sex in certain locations , hot tub, sauna etc..

Threesomes both MFM and FFM

I'll do some more thinking...

We have a little list we keep but after reading this I'll be adding more!