Sexual experiences with the same sex!

i understand what your saying littlebird, totally agree, we wasn't really 'rocky' just had some disagreements, its lifestyle problems we have if you get me.

i dont' think he'd be woried about that, he does trust me, he knows i kissed my mate while he was away last time and it didn't bother him one little bit. i just think he's trying to make me happier by allowing me to live out my fantasy

sorry if im interupting. i have never met anyone off of the net but i have slept with a few other women. i have been in a few threesomes and enjoyed touching other women. plus women know what women like just that little bit better than men do. my boyfriend and i have rules when it comes to threesomes though. i am allowed to do anything with another women but no kissing another man on the lips and he is allowed to do anything he wishes with another man but no kissing another woman on the lips. we just think it's best to keep the kissing part as a sign of love and our relationship so that we can distinguish that the threesome is just sex. so my answer is i have done everything except anal with someone of the same sex.

Welcome to the forum, Jessica! Wouldn't worry about interrupting us lot, the more the merrier :)

Hiya Jessica hunni, yep the more the merrier, jump in and enjoy

Hello Jessica and welcome to the OA,

On topic (or not...), I've never had any girl on girl action, and never been the least bit curious about it, didn't even do the school girl crush on the games mistress thing. The oddest thing about it is that many of my friends and family thought I "must" be a closet lesbian when I was single for many years, they just couldn't undertsand why I didn't have a man. What they didn't get is that I'm a fussy bugger, which makes it all the mroe remarkable that Mr Right has finally wheedled his way into my life.

Is this thread open to guys as well as girls?

yeah its open to anyone toyman

Good to hear it :D

OK basically long before I found my missus, back when I wasn't supposed to even be thinking about sex I was booked on a holiday for several weeks during the summer.

I had to share a room with 2 other people, one being a staff member, anyway I suddenly woke up during the first night to find a hand (not my own) stroking my cock, I think I must have jumped as the hand disappeared & I went back to sleep.

Next day I managed to get the owner of the hand alone for a chat to find out what the heck he'd been playing at, turns out he'd taking a fancy to me as soon as he'd seen me, I was a bit shocked to be honest as I'd never thought about guys like that before but it turned me on.

That night I decided he shouldn't wait for me to be asleep for some fun & slipped into his bed beside him & we both got to touching each other & stroking our cocks, after a while he stopped stroking me & said "have you ever been sucked before?", No I said, then he showed me how to give & take a blow job & it was the most mind blowing thing I'd ever felt at the time.

We spent every night after that sucking each other until the end of the holiday, I've never forgotten my first blow job, I lost touch with him but still think about him from time to time.

I've been happily married to a woman for 20 years now & haven't repeated the experience, I probably wouldn't say no if the chance ever came up again, who knows eh?

TheToyMan wrote:

Good to hear it :D

OK basically long before I found my missus, back when I wasn't supposed to even be thinking about sex I was booked on a holiday for several weeks during the summer.

I had to share a room with 2 other people, one being a staff member, anyway I suddenly woke up during the first night to find a hand (not my own) stroking my cock, I think I must have jumped as the hand disappeared & I went back to sleep.

Next day I managed to get the owner of the hand alone for a chat to find out what the heck he'd been playing at, turns out he'd taking a fancy to me as soon as he'd seen me, I was a bit shocked to be honest as I'd never thought about guys like that before but it turned me on.

That night I decided he shouldn't wait for me to be asleep for some fun & slipped into his bed beside him & we both got to touching each other & stroking our cocks, after a while he stopped stroking me & said "have you ever been sucked before?", No I said, then he showed me how to give & take a blow job & it was the most mind blowing thing I'd ever felt at the time.

We spent every night after that sucking each other until the end of the holiday, I've never forgotten my first blow job, I lost touch with him but still think about him from time to time.

I've been happily married to a woman for 20 years now & haven't repeated the experience, I probably wouldn't say no if the chance ever came up again, who knows eh?

some holiday!!!!! wow, that must've been great! i think you should repeat it and then tell us all about it lol

I've only had sex once with a woman, a few years ago. I met from the net..I actually felt quite sick for days. I think the fantasy is much nicer the the real thing...

luvly wrote:

I've only had sex once with a woman, a few years ago. I met from the net..I actually felt quite sick for days. I think the fantasy is much nicer the the real thing...

Ouch!....it wasn't your cup of tea then,lol

well mrs37, I do tend to find myself fantasing sometimes...

luvly wrote:

well mrs37, I do tend to find myself fantasing sometimes...

Me too!

I must shake these thoughts from my mind, naughty me

Would it helped if i spanked your bottom...lol

lol, might do!!

ooooooh, how exciting for us!...lol

lol....now how does that song go......It's getting hot in here!!!!

.....and,ahem....wet......lol

but of course!! wouldn't settle for anything else.