Sexual experiences with the same sex!

Hi guys,

The clue is in the title, I thought we could make a thread to share everything we've done with someone of the same sex, i.e drunken kisses or maybe even more.

Who wants to start us off?

I shall go first with a very tame tale of drunkenly kissing my best friend while we were in college. It happened maybe twice, and she was mortified both times!! We were only doing it to impress boys though - we were at that age!!

Now I'm older, I'd love to experiment properly with a woman though.

I've had a few drunken kisses with my best friend while my husband was in Afghanistan (he knows about it), we laugh about it now and said we'd do it again.

I have finger a lass before and i've gone down on her too, i was 15 at the time, we both really liked it and continued with it for about 6months.

I would love to be with a woman again just to experiment some more and to see if i'd still like it

Me and my hubby's best mates wife had a smooch one drunken night in front of them both, there faces were memorable hehe.

also when I was just 15 me and a friend went round to her house, she wasnt living at home and her landlord (an old family friend of hers) was a right perv. he asked her to bring me round so he could get me drunk and have his way with me while his wife was out. but luckily we were one step ahead of him.

I went round that night with my mate and all night we were pouring our drinks away down the sink, we went into the bedroom put some music on and me and her did some sexy dance moves with some girating and snogging, we then went over and he gladly let us cuff him naked to the bed so we could have our way with him,

we blindfolded him turned up the music and swiftly left, leaving the lovely man there for his wife to find.

we laugh about it now but also we realise what a dangerous possition we could have been in, he was around 30 ish.

I still see him about and the embarasment & Shame glows in his face

the Twat lol

Ha ha ha!!!! Well done Sexychic!

I had a friend who was always trying to get into my pants - we were only about 8! She was really precocious and I don't think I had a clue really! Mind you I can remember getting told off for humping my teddies when I was 10 so didn't take long for me to catch on!

Horny Pony wrote:

I had a friend who was always trying to get into my pants - we were only about 8! External Media She was really precocious and I don't think I had a clue really! Mind you I can remember getting told off for humping my teddies when I was 10 so didn't take long for me to catch on! External Media

Hahhaha, that poor teddy! Mind you, I used to have fun with the free vibrating smurf 'toys' that you got with a happy meal in Mc Donalds! Haha used to use that regulary at a young age.

Ive had several snogs with girls, drunk and sobber all for differerent reasons but nothing more

And you purple, what say you onthis!!!!

Tallboy

i have ahd a threesome but so did quite alot with the girl - i actually paid her more attention than my bloke at the time!! i have always had a bit of a kiss and groping of breasts with friends in clubs etc and when was younger - i think everyone experiments alittle when they are younger. i would not say no to another girl on girl bit of action!

Horny Pony wrote:

Mind you I can remember getting told off for humping my teddies when I was 10 so didn't take long for me to catch on! External Media

I did that too! But thankfully never got told off. I reckon a lot of women like rubbing against something.

I've only had a couple of girl snogs.

just met some people online - hooked up

scary at first but just started off slow - kissing, rubbing - ended up jus jacking each other - tried oral but felt uncomfy - but it was all good i guess? :P (first time wise)

wow, didnt think my thread would be so successful

i think its very scary the thought off meeting up with a stranger but at the same time ts also very sexy

sexymel88 wrote:

i think its very scary the thought off meeting up with a stranger but at the same time ts also very sexy

I think it's differant for girls...I meet a few ppl who i hooked up with online some good some bad External Media

its just the thought of having wild (hopefully anyway) sex with a total stranger and then leaving him/her totally satisfied, its such a turn on

i asked my hubby if he'd act like a stranger on a night out, i think he's warming to the idea so hopefully will do that soon

sexymel88 wrote:

my stranger meet didnt work out the way i PLANNED for - but i perfected the art - more security - stuff, so now its better ;)

ok so i was talking to the oh earlier, and hes now thinking about living my fantasy of being with another woman, i feel over the last month or so we have got stronger, we're just under a lot of stress at the min, but i dont know if hes wanting to be included in the action or if hes just letting me, but how should i ask him without him thinking im pushing him out?

As much as it's great that your hubbie is thinking about your needs, I wouldn't say that involving a third party would be the way to go if you have been even slightly shaky in terms of your own relationship. It's great that you feel you are now getting stronger so why not focus on the two of you and really connecting, maybe playing out some of (both of) your fantasies together.

I just think that any relationship needs to be rock solid before any third wheels are involved. Put the shoe on the other foot for a sec and magine if hubby has to go back working miles away and he's wondering if you are secretly planning on getting involved with another girlie again while he's away?

Of course this is only my opinion and you should do what you feel is best but if things are getting better for you then why do something so potentially risky?

i've met people l've spoken to on line, the problem l've had in the past is coping with the after effects, ie immediate after effects..... what do you talk about????

Tallboy