Sexual Goals

One of my OH sexual goals/ fantasies would involve me winning lotto so I could build a house with a lift in it so she could have elevator sex every day

2 Likes

I’m wanting to upload some of my solo videos/pictures online. Been thinking about it for a little while as I love the though of someone getting turned on watching me.

3 Likes

I’d use that kind of win for a new house, but instead of the elevator I’d have a fully-kitted sex dungeon built with a hidden-panel or bookshelf-style door to access it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gave this some thought over last few months. Realized over last year how much of a ‘thing’ sex, and kink, has always been for me in terms of mental health/addiction related stuff.

1. Be less adventurous with Kink. Been difficult over Covid period, and any chance we have had for kink I’ve wanted to add things and make it better - which has actually made things harder for the OH. I will be more considerate to her needs, keep to basics that I know she likes and is comfortable with - and let the OH instigate when she wants kink.
  2. For myself, would be good to find the elusive Prostrate Orgasm. As per above, been difficult finding time or being in the right mood this year (not being relaxed enough and no patience) to find it.
  3. Rather than always looking for/wanting more adventurous sex with OH, be grateful for what I do actually have in terms of our relationship. Similar to first goal really, will look to focus more on intimacy and romance without expecting anything in return.

Not sure how any of that will go, but main thing is I can look at what goes on for me in terms of feelings, moods and behaviors (if we have a ‘dry spell’ I get pretty f’ing miserable and go into victim mode - which then just heaps pressure on the OH).

3 Likes

I’m making good progress towards this now I have the ElectraStim gear and in considering what to drop at the end of the year have realised being on here reading about what others are doing and looking at their pictures isn’t helpful for me - so I’m going to try and keep away from the forum as we enter 2022.

Thanks to a very horny adventurous OH and the ability to be able to purchase anything you want of the interweb I’ve been able to enjoy and explore most of my sexual goals, but the one thing I do crave is to be fisted, my OH doesn’t mind shoving toys and her strap-on up my arse but her hands and fingers are a no way. The closest I got to being fisted was in my bisexual, mostly gay teens. XxX

1 Like

I’ve just added this to my sexual goal list.
Going a month without cumming!
with my wife able to tease me whenever she wants, edge me, and get me to please her sexually throughout the month.
Only when the month is up, will I be allowed to cum.

3 Likes

To try and reignite our sex life! The last year it has been pretty much non existent!

3 Likes

Good luck @Funbigguy

3 Likes

Good luck @Funbigguy
The last couple years have been rough

1 Like

I feel for you @Funbigguy I know the frustration
and feelings that you are likely to be feeling of being with the one you love but in a sexless relationship. Over the years my partner’s sex drive gradually fell away until the last several years when it has been virtually nil. I used to find it difficult to deal with the emotional and sexual feelings of rejection, but have over time come to accept the situation. I know she loves me and I do her and am grateful to know her love. I would never expect her to have sex with me out of some sense of duty, it would be meaningless.
My situation has however caused me to think long and hard about my own sexuality, I guess I’ve known subconsciously all my life that I am attracted to both sexes but lived in a state of self denial, society was less accepting when I grew up.
I am open about my sexuality with my partner and she is quit accepting of it and I now am totally at ease with that side of me. At least a positive has come from a very frustrating situation.
Good luck reigniting the flame of passion in your relationship I hope your current situation is only temporary. But do remember it does not have to mean the end of a relationship, true love knows no bounds. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Thanks for your replies all! It’s actually started quite well so far… Some mutual oral during the day yesterday while the kids were occupied downstairs and then some very passionate sex last night and spent ages after lying together talking about what we want to happen which lead to us booking a night away :heart:

6 Likes

So my wife and I had an awesome night this weekend where, for the second time ever, we used one of my p-spot toys while being intimate. It was the LH remote control probe and she said she loved the look on my face as I came with her controlling it. No super orgasm, but definitely a more powerful one.

However, she ALSO suggested/asked if we should break out the harness! It was tempting, but she hasn’t event tried it on yet and I didn’t want us to lose any momentum by getting caught up in the whole process of ensuring that it was a comfortable fit for her, so I declined it this time, but I think we’re pretty close to trying out some pegging; had she already tried it on and adjusted it so that it was ready to go, I think we would have gone ahead with it this past weekend !

7 Likes

I’d just like to take the next step up with the missus pegging me. Struggling to fit the next size up I know it’s all about stretching slowly. But it’s taking its time​:joy:

4 Likes

Finding sexual happiness is not as simple as I expected. I need to accept I have a lot of contradictory and changeable ideas and learn to go with the flow rather than attempt to fix things permanently. I think my next goal is to discover how to use fantasy, imagery and emotion in a constructive way to enhance my sexual experience without falling into unhealthy obsession.

6 Likes

Since recently dating a new partner (after being married for over 20 years!) ny sex life at 50, is taking off.
The first day after we slept together iI asked her what she really liked doing,she asked me the same, and we’ve literally wirtten a list!

I purchsed 2 crotchless outifts from LH, a vibrator and some hand and leg restraints. We have been having great fun, but also, the fact we have been so open with each other, means that any other subject we discuss (non sexual) are just not embarrasing at all.

Its taken me 30 years to be this open, but its paying dividends.

Last night over Whatsapp (getting more and more suggestive), I mentioned I really want to try a cum clean up after I’ve ejaculated inside her, I was initially horrified when I sent the text, but she replied in less than a minute saying sure, no idea why you want to do that, but we can try it!

I’ve wanted to try it for years, but would never tell my ex wife, as I know it would need her to make me do it (once I have cum, I think the desire will ebb away quickly) and I couldnt ask her to do that for some reason out of embarrasment.
However, it would seem I’m set up to try that over the weekend. I’m excited but also nervous, but know my partner will be keen to help satisfy my desire.

Being open and talking about stuff has opened up restraint, toys, mutual masturbation, sex all around the house, toy play and loads more.
Bizare really, how as adults, we’re almost scared of talking about something, that should really be all about fun.

10 Likes

Same here but it’s great to realise your most exciting times may not be behind you. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I my new goals are to take my 3.3 inch diameter I recently bought, would be and incredible stretch if it fits.

My other is goals that is soon to be reality is being double fisted. We’re taking our time and stretching slowly

2 Likes

@M_and_N Yay for you ! I have enjoyed eating our cream pies for years and all partners have enjoyed it . I have had a girlfriend that was great and our sex life was amazing , but we broke up unfortunatlly . My wife of almost thirty-five years was starting to open up to more and more kinky stuff before her disabilities shut down all of her sexual activities . So now I am a solo act and fuel many sessions with memories , and new toys . Enjoy my friend !

4 Likes

Well, been a couple of weeks since I posted this, and after initally being a little apprehensive, I shouldnt have been. I’ve done this 3 or 4 times since, and it’s been amazing. My GF goes absolutley wild about it, and its a great way of making her come, with my tongue, if I come first.

I have also just purchsed, and been experimenting with a cock ring, which to my surpirse, has made a noticebale difference to feeling of being inside her, but really made my orgasm more intense and i’m shooting a ridiculous distance when she tsakes me by hand if finsihing me off. ( iI ean a good 3 or 4 foot distance, she loves doiing it too)

3 Likes