Sexual Goals

I’m in my early 40s and after my first hubby making me feel like sex was a chore, to new hubby who is quite inexperienced and not a high libido. WOW, I don’t know whats happened to me. I seem to have all of a sudden come out of my shell and wanna try alsorts;
3some, 4some, couples swap, toys, straps, chains and whatever I can think of. My life is just beginning. Lol :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::heart:

8 Likes

My goal is always to satisfy my wife. Whatever it takes. Our goal is to try and increase her libido. I am probably a 9 of 10 on libido scale and she is probably a 2. She wants to have a higher libido.

5 Likes

It sounds like your 40 is the new 20’s sexually well done to you. You are now having lots of fun and adventures which can only be a good thing. Merry Christmas and long may the adventure continue.

1 Like

My goal is to become so deeply absorbed in using toys on myself that I become completely satisfied by it, lose all fantasy and sexual attraction to other people, no longer distracted by them and able to pay full attention to the rest of the world around me.

How awful @Midlifecrisis1 xx

@Midlifecrisis1 fully understand your situation. I suffer with ED, I am a lot older and I cannot remember the last time I had penetrative sex (more than 7 years ago) and have never had a blow job. (may be an age thing, I keep telling myself) However we are very very happy and have been married for 35 years so things cannot be that bad.

4 Likes

Totally new to this site, not sure how to post but keen to Learn, just doing this as a test world appreciate it if someone let’s me know if this works so I can post my sexual goals

Everything appears to be ok. @like2bnude7

Thank you for responding, will post my goals soon, trying to find if you can send messages etc

I don’t think you will be able to send messages as everyone is anonymous and any uploads should be to the whole community rather than an individual. No personal details are every shown. @like2bnude7

1 Like

So here goes, my sexual goals for 2022, to be honest, compared to most I am practically a virgin, have little experience, unfortunately little confidence, have a small penis does not help. Anyway here goes ( not all sexual I don’t think let you nice people be the judge of that)

1. love to be nude in a large group, with both sexes, not in a sexual way just to be nude.
  2. Love to be nude outside, have been in the garden, would love to garden nude but I am over looked, if I had a chance I would garden nude for someone else for free.
  3. Really want to try water sports, love watching it but never tried it
  4. Be used by a couple and be told what to do
  5. Walk naked around changing rooms, when using a hotel pool, and hopefully be admired.
  6. Be caught naked
  7. Catch someone flashing
  8. Be rimmed, love rimming a nice clean hole, but never been rimmed or had my ass played with.
  9. Possibly touch another cock.
  10. Shave my bum and penis
  11. Clean up after myself, after Cumming on or inside my gf.
2 Likes

A few of those could be achieved through a naturist club. Definitely not in a sexual way but certainly -
1.2.5. & 10, 11 is easy enough on your own. Good luck on your adventures!

3 Likes

A new goal of mine is to cum multiple times in one session.
I’d love to see my cum all over her whilst we have sex, or whilst doing oral. Just the thought sends me wild.
I’ve told my wife of this too and she didn’t oppose it but might not be keen for it… we’ll see how things develop.

4 Likes

My sex goals are more anal, I LOVE IT, after the initial entry. Double Penetration with toys or my husband and toy. Some BDSM, if I can talk him into it, and trying all the Kama sutra positions

6 Likes

Have you considered adapting LH creamy cum style lubricant as a substitute, you could place that over her and imitate your goal?

3 Likes

Seeing my OH have sex with another female my fantasy is to be tied in a chair unable to touch anything until I cum but would also love to sneak and catch OH being orally serviced by another female

2 Likes

Great shout! I’m not sure she’d be up for it just yet though… Cum freaks her out a bit in all honesty. I;ve only recently just been able to cum on her stomach for the first time in 11 years so we’re just taking it step by step. Thanks for the suggestion though - i like that idea!

2 Likes

Making her squirt. I feel like I have brought her very close but so far not to be. Will keep trying!

Just asked the wife if we have any sexual goals and she said yes to fuck, fuck and fuck.

3 Likes

Vanilla sex doesn’t have to equal stagnant :point_down: This podcast was a good listen about vanilla sex. But of course, nothing wrong with preferring kinky fun :grin::+1:

3 Likes