Sexual self confidence?

Does anyone have any tips on developing it? I've becoming naturally a lot more confident of late, consequence of getting older I think, but not when it comes to sex. I have so many hang-ups about my body, everything from how my body looks without clothes to my taste if someone is giving me oral...silly things, but if there's something I can worry about in this regard you can guarantee I will worry about it! I really want to have the capability to have mind blowing sex but mostly my confidence holds me back hugely in this area. I'd love to work on it while I'm single before I get into another relationship. Any tips?

I find a glass (or bottle) of wine helps!!!
You gotta relax. The person having sex with you wouldn't be doing it if the didn't find you attractive.
I find sending lots of flirty messages to get the person really excited before I meet them makes me feel more confident.
Candle light instead of normally lights makes everyone looker hotter in bed.
I recently has a baby so in a little hung up on certain parts of my body so instead of sexy bras and pants I now wear sexy things that are a little more covering like basques, camis or babydolls.
Wear a pair of heels in the bedroom! Really sexy, it makes you look taller and thinner plus the heels causes you to arch in a certain way that you push your boobs up and out and tuck your bum in. So you instantly look sexier!
Stockings.... I have yet to find a man that isn't turned on by these
If your single right now just use your time getting to no your own body more. Buy a few more toys, learn what makes your body tick! Then you can show a man what way to touch you etc. men love confidence and they also find the look of a women cunning very sexy.
Maybe read a few erotic books. See if you can learn a few tips from them.

Took the words right out of my mouth NN :) Seconded :)

Awesome advice NN especially the wine! I used to have terrible body confidence and sexual confidence. But confidence is key and I just faked it til I made it! A glass of wine, a sexy outfit, soft lighting and knowing what you want is all definitely key! I cannot stress relaxing enough. You'll enjoy it more and they probably will too because of this!

Like NN said, the person wouldn't be with you if thy didn't want to be! X

I think everybody can be sexy in the bedroom I just think it's finding what you are comfortable with and what works best for each individual if its finding a type of underwear that suits you better or a certain position..... when your comfortable and relaxed I think you confidence comes out naturally

just relax, they want to have sex with you for a reason, so they must find something about you attractive, be yourself

Thanks all you've put my mind at rest a bit and I will definitely be taking your suggestions Naughty Nurse :)

aanda wrote:

just relax, they want to have sex with you for a reason, so they must find something about you attractive, be yourself

seconded x

I have the same problem.. Worrying about what I look like, taste like, sound like. Actually basically worring that I am going to offend all of his 5 senses lol! I am finding that each time we do it I let go that little bit more and each time it goes fine and I get no complaints. I think rather than throwing yourself in the deep end it's a good idea to take it one step at a time :)

Also as others have said.. remember he is with you for a reason and absolutly no one is perfect! x

Omg just seen how many typos where in my previous message. I was in pain last night so could not sleep, but could hardly keep my eyes open when I wrote that. Hope you where able to make sense of it . X x