Sexy Music Play list

I'm listening to lots of Nick Cave and PJ Harvey at the moment (Peaky Blinders is on often in the house where I'm staying). I have always enjoyed their work, but didn't realise they had so much good sultry stuff.

I first 'found' Nickelback when I was 13/14, and Something in your Mouth was one of my favourite songs - I definitely wouldn't have it banned. Totally get the crush thing because same. His voice is so sexy and gravelly. Next Contestant is another good one

Lets get it on is amazing, and though I absolutely love Jack Black I can't say I've heard it, I'm going to listen as soon as I'm done typing though because I feel like it's something I need in my life. It always reminds me of Lets Marvin Gaye and Get it On by Meghan Trainor. I once, to be funny, put it on loop while me and my OH were doing just that, and it was a huge distraction and I can't listen to it anymore!

I'd say songs like, Kiss by Prince, Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard and You Shook Me All Night Long by ACDC are good additions

Yes...more good shag songs!!

LittleMugs Yes- prince - anything by Prince would work for me - Cream is one of my favs!