Music - What Music do you like to do it too???

Hey there guy's and gal's,

What is everyone's favourite style of music or song you like to play whilst having some good dirty fun?

Weird i had this same conversation with a mate in work..........came up with a huge list of tunes ......

For me i like a deep sexy bassline......a few tracks i love are

Case - Touch me Tease me

Madonna - Justify my love

Dangelo - brown sugar or lady

Kings of leon - sex on fire

Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy

could go on and on.......love doing it to hot music....just adds to the whole moment..i just immerse myself in the track.......

When I'm on my own I have Repo! The Genetic Opera in the background. It's the best film ever and it does a great job of drowning me out!

Its a bit of a difficult one, sometimes i like my old school soulful blues, but then i really enjoy some hard hitting metal/rock tracks.

Drum and bass never goes a miss either.

What you peeps prefer, hard and fast or soft and soulful?

And A.S.H. isn't too bad a fantasy man either. Or maybe that's just me. :)

I'm a bit odd, because I'm so fickle with music styles. In recent years, its been between Interpol, Faithless, Bitter Ruin, and Jeff Buckley, depending on my mood of the day. Although my early years were all Metallica and NIN, so I'll always get a bit nostalgia-hot for them.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'm beggining to get sick of repeat threads.........

Bless you hun...... there are so many new people coming in the threads and not sure if they read the rules lol

I like Kings of leon - closer brings back some good memorys!

Sorry guys if its a repeat, was just curious and did'nt think to scout around and see if there was already a thread. My bad :-(

Tbh I like to watch football during sex but the missus fines that less than ideal. Other than that any song loud enough to keep things in the bedroom from being heard are good enough for me but my favourite genre is normally more acoustic. Goo Goo Dolls, Howie Day, Joshua Radin, Ron Pope and such likes are my favourite but they don't do well at covering sexual moans and grunts.

Blue Lines album by Massive Attack is our go to bondage & S&M music :smiling_imp: