Sexy Surprise Anniversary

Hi everyone!

I've posted on here a few times and always find everyone so helpful so thought I'd be cheeky and ask for advice again!

My OH currently lives abroad so we have to go long periods of time apart. It is our anniversary coming up and I want to do something new and sexy in the bedroom, whether it be a new toy, piece of lingerie, game etc.

We are quite open to trying new things. We have used a few things in the bondage and sex toy catergory, and I love buying lingerie. So I was just wondering what would you recommend/what would you do if it was you?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Hey there SassyCheeks... I am sure a lot of the good foks here can give tons of good advice. I think in general some more detail around a direction you would like to go, what you have been thinking of, etc. would help people creative juices and expereinces get going.

As an example - on our last sexy adventure we did a bit of all three. I got a new glass toy for the MRS, we used a new board game, and she had picked up some lingerie. The big thing for us really was we went to a hotel for the time. 2 days of just us (we didn't leave, room serivce). No worries abou noise or daily life. We got to nap and cuddle and chat, watch movies.. and the obvious.

here are ours:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11683
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11613
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29558

we enjoyed all three

Normally if i plan a naughty treat it would be something to wear so depending what sort of night you want; either an outfit, latex or lingerie and some accessories to help. Think first you need to decide what sort of theme/direction you’re looking at as cowboy said.

If he’s the naturally dominant one you could try swapping around and you be in charge with a dominant outfit and some bondage or play up to the fact he’s in control and get something cutsie and tie yourself down etc etc

All depends on what you haven’t tried and want to try really. I’m also a big fan of the board game monogamy which could help you try something you haven’t done before.

My hubby has his birthday this month and I am planning the following.

New toy - Remote control love egg, going to hand him the remote when we go out for dinner

New outfit - One of these, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30239

or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30062

Probably the black one, as he recently said he'd love to see me with a collar of some type on.

Hoping to wear it under my dinner outfit, then come back for a striptease and a lapdance to some sexy music.

Hoping he will be surprised as they are all new things for us to do :)

LadyS, I wish I had the confidence to do that for my OH's birthday. He asked for a striptease and lapdance last year but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Any tips on how to do this for a first time?

It does sound very nice though, he's in for a treat! Let us know how it goes down. x

Have you tried the board game monogomy? It can go on for a couple of hours so I think with you living long distance it would be good for you to have all that time enjoying each other. You can involve drinks and nibbles of food and really make a night of it.

Well it was all meant to happen last weekend, but we were both feeling pretty ropy, so sex was off the menu all together, bad times. So I am moving it to sometime next month.

No tips really, I am an atrocious dancer, and not overly good at the whole sexy and seductive movements. So my aim is to give him a few drinks, give me a few more, and just jiggle myself around, touch my boobs and hope he so mesmerized by the nakedness that he won't notice I've got no rhythm. I also figure he'll just be so happy I'm willing to try that he won't care about anything else.

There are also loads of instructional videos on youtube that make it look really achievable. I haven't done it yet seeing as it all went wrong, but when I know we are close to it I am going to practice with the webcam on and see what it looks like, so I can remove or change the bits i don't like.

I think having a prop, like a chair, is going to help me to, so I don't feel like I am just waving around. A chair will give me purpose and something to focus on.

My new motto is just go for it, if they ask for it they will just be glad you tried whether it's perfect or not :) also find some music you really cannot wait to dance to, that what I'm excited about. So much music I barely know what song to pick.

Ah I see, at least it gives you more time to practise!

That plan sounds brilliant haha, that's more than likely true with most men being happy that you'll willing to try. And I think even more would be mesmerized by a ladies nakedness.

I'll take a look at the youtube videos, thanks for that. Webcam is a good idea too. I know what I'll be doing when he's working at night from now on.

I agree with the prop/chair. I like your new motto, wish I could take it on too.

Well it's taken 10 years of him asking for things and me saying no due to lack of confidence, feeling silly, not knowing how etc. Then I just woke up one day and was so fed up of saying no and not getting enough out of our sex life that I just completely changed my outlook. It has been a very interesting few months since then. Hubby thinks I've been possesed by a nymphomaniac, but says he doesn't care, he says he happy for her to stay if he keeps getting all the sex, lol.

LadyS wrote:

Well it's taken 10 years of him asking for things and me saying no due to lack of confidence, feeling silly, not knowing how etc. Then I just woke up one day and was so fed up of saying no and not getting enough out of our sex life that I just completely changed my outlook. It has been a very interesting few months since then. Hubby thinks I've been possesed by a nymphomaniac, but says he doesn't care, he says he happy for her to stay if he keeps getting all the sex, lol.

Suddenly Iam no longer afraid of ghost's.