Birthday surprise

So it's my birthday in just under two weeks and I was considering doing a sexy surprise for my partner, I know it's my birthday and some would agree it should be going the other way around but I missed out on doing it for him on his birthday a couple weeks ago so I figured why not do it for mine as a belated present for him and a present for me, I love dressing up and trying something new, but none of my plans ever seem to be any good!
Can I get some ideas from everyone?
I know how terrible of a birthday this is becoming already as I have to stay in for house fixtures all day and nobody is going to be around to spend it with me.
So I kindly ask for your sexy ideas that will really knock it out of the park! Help me up my game and have the best night ever? Xxx

I notice from your profile you like role playing so why not do something like the Police woman arresting her fella, cuffing him and taking things from there...

The best bit is that you could wear a blouse and skirt (if thats your fashion style) and he might not have any incling of anything going on until you pop the hat on.

Could you go out for dinner? If you can, you could perhaps wear some lingerie under your clothes and find a way to let him know (tell him, or wear hold ups under a skirt). A discreet vibrator in your knickers might be quite interesting too, but I don't personally know how well those tend to work out.

Great ideas , I do not currently own any of these products I will think about getting them but money's hard on me at the minute with moving out and all

Tie him up naked. Dress in extremely sexy undies and spoon feed him but make sure you drop it all over him and really make him messy.....Then slowly lick every bit off 😉 x

Tailor the suggestions to what you already have on hand? Fun doesn't have to be expensive or require purchases :)

Hi!

So I'm a huge fan of the whole sexy surprise.
Any excuse for this and I'm doing it!

So if you can go out later after the workers have gone.
Have a pamper day, make yourself feel super sexy. Get on some killer underwear, sexy music, have some bubbles by yourself.
When your fella gets home, NO TOUCHING. he is not aloud to caress, grab... Anything. (Birthday kisses aloud haha).
Just as you are going out the door, whisper in his ear you have either geisha balls(these are one of my favourite things to get me going.) or a vibrating egg in and take his hand and just let him feel you have suspenders or whatever on under your clothes. If you have an egg in, just hand him the remote with a cheeky smile.
Being out for dinner or a drink knowing all this will drive you both CRAZY.
By the time you get home... Explosions.

Happy birthday 😉

Or even funnier...

Make HIM dress like a workman, and you the naughty house wife, left allll alone (in sexy underwear of course).

Do the whole 'oh my husband has left me all alone, mms isn't the workman hot' gig.

Go out for a meal and wear your best underwear, stockings, heels etc.

Half way through the evening, tell him you're not wearing any knickers and you want him as soon as you get home.

He'll love it

If he's the type to go for it, maybe some strap on play. Suprise him that and it'll be the best birthday yet

Boox wrote:

Great ideas , I do not currently own any of these products I will think about getting them but money's hard on me at the minute with moving out and all

You don't need to dress up in a cop uniform to act the policewoman roleplay. You can be a sexy plain clothes detective . All you need is to rig up an ID card stating that you are a police woman investigating a case. You could always improvise with restraints if you don't have any with the use of scarves , his old ties etc.

All you need is a bit of imaginatin to pull this off. The fact that you are taking control ,would I think, be a big turn on for your guy as it would for many guys .

what about an interrigation roleplay? gives a ton of chances for tie ups, gives you total control and you can switch out water suffocation for sitting on his face things like that. Also have you watched spartacus? the romans were sex crazed and did it well there are a few fun scenes in the series that i have acted out in roleplay and costumes are super easy to throw together

zero dark thirty (think this is the right film) has a decent interrigation scene if you need some inspiration

rochelleNE wrote:

........ Also have you watched spartacus? the romans were sex crazed and did it well there are a few fun scenes in the series that i have acted out in roleplay and costumes are super easy to throw together

What costumes?!!! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

They didn't wear much that often in the series !

mysteron wrote:

rochelleNE wrote:

........ Also have you watched spartacus? the romans were sex crazed and did it well there are a few fun scenes in the series that i have acted out in roleplay and costumes are super easy to throw together

What costumes?!!!

They didn't wear much that often in the series !

the day costumes, they werent always naked lol, can be made easily with bedsheets or oversized scarfs (what i used) and costume jewellery if available totally completes the look, and the gladiators will be simple i assume to make, if you can use a few phrases from the show is fun aswell