Sexy things for the man to wear

My OH loves dressing up and I like it when she does and I would like to find something that I could wear that makes her feel the same as I am sure my star wars pyjamas do not really have the same effect her fifty shades outfit does for me. Any sexy outfits for men that are not ridiculous

I can't believe that star wars pj's wouldn't hit the sweet spot. See if dressing up as Chewbacca works πŸ˜€.

On a serious note though i just wear the wife loves and out on the aftershave she likes. I think at some point i am going to buy myself some LH boxers to treat her.

Best of luck finding that special outfit!

Many moons ago (actually about 2 years) LH used to sell mangerie. do they not do that any more?

Discontinued

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34079

Wish lovehoney had a better range of latex for men as I’d love to get some to see the Mrs reaction.

I bought a pair of LH sexy knickers from my wife, and presented them to her on me.

She loved them and would like me to carry on wearing knickers!

Have you tried asking her? Sometimes its the simple things, so a tight pair of boxers etc. I agree that blokes want to try and impress, but since its not the "norm" then better to mention in passing then suprise her.

There are some amazingly sexy briefs/shorts etc for men on LH. Go to the "Sexy Lingerie" tab then click on "Lingerie for men" from the drop down menu. I have bought several pieces from here, all of great quality and all look incredibly sexy, and by no means silly. If you peek my profile you will see what I have bought and reviewed. Happy shopping

Just ask her what she would like to see you in.

Like for me, when my boyfriend walks around the house with just a pair of jeans and no top on I find him extremely sexy just like that and he's not even trying. Damn him.

I agree about the jeans and topless very sexy. I also love Mr Scorpius in a suit, but even more so when his jacket is off and his shirt sleeves rolled up ... yum πŸ˜‰

Clearly I'm strange..... Chewbacca what's not to love πŸ˜‰ But I am a huge star wars fan and Chewy is my favourite character.
As I'm alone on the star wars front. There is something about a man in a suit. Mmmmmm

Have you tried a thong? These are great from LH and my OH loves me wearing one. Suprisingly comfy compared to boxers too. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27416

It's a slippery slope once you start wearing them!

For my OH it's either boxers or pj bottoms, we've looked at stuff for men and it either makes you look like a member of the village people or a cross dresser! Theres nothing wrong with either except if your trying sexy something for the bedroom but worried all she'll do is laugh at you!

My husband wearing a thong does it for me. He usually wears boxer as he doesn't like being restricted, so seeing him trying to burst out of a tight thong is something special, especially getting his bum cheeks separated by a thin piece of fabric.... Lovely! Β I bought him thong swimwear and dared him to wear it on the beach. He did all holiday in the Med. It certainly kept me on the boil seeing him and the tan lines reminded me for a few months afterwards. πŸ˜€β˜€οΈ