Shag... Marry.... Fuck off , I'm washing my hair!

OK… so im going to start this game and it starts with 3 women that we might know or may have to google. After a minimum of 3 replies relating to my choices the next person can make a list of three that then need a minimum of three answers etc etc. Feel free to put why youve chosen them by your answers… Please dont take offence at the 3 women choice at the beginning but we have to start somewhere and im hetro so im not gonna put brad pitt (even if i may consider it) lol… so here goes…

1. Shag… Jennifer Lawrence (passengers did it for me)
  2. Marry…Monica ( from FRIENDS) sexy and really OCD
  3. FOIWMH…One Show Woman (Welsh) love the welsh but she really irritates my arsehole
2 Likes

You mean Alex Jones… she’s lush!!! you’re mad hahahaha great T1ts as well

3 Likes

Dont get me wrong… I agree about the sex appeal. Half my family is Welsh and i love the accent… but sorry, her voice for some reason really irritates me. BALL GAG !!! sorted !! Just being honest, sorry… not that id even get a chance…

1 Like

Shag - Reilly Ried
Marry - Leslie Man
FOIWH - Jennifer Lopez

good choices… totally agree with j-lo.

Just going to throw in a link to Shag, Marry, Avoid which was a fab game on here that I loved, some new people playing that would be great (I may have gone too niche at the end) hint, hint, everyone… there the difference is you pick the three for the person below to select from.

With free choice…
S - Jensen Ackles - I have loved Dean Winchester since Supernatural first started :rofl:
M - Jennifer Lawrence - Adore her, brilliantly funny too
FOIWMH - Chris Packham - I love the countryside but absolutely can’t stand the man and a lot of the rubbish he spouts.

3 Likes

Chris Packham is such a boring person. Im sure hes a nice guy really but just so so agree. Didnt see this has been done before soz. Nothing worse than having to repeat… Ill come up with something different. Is it possible to delete the topic ???

3 Likes

It’s a different thing, you’re picking your perfect three, I dont think it needs to be deleteled unless you choose to but still wanted a shout out for that game because it fun :rofl:

SHAG - Jennifer Aniston
MARRY - Christina Hendricks
FOIWMH - MARIAH CAREY

1 Like

Had to look up Chritina… Thems some baps !!! and i agree with mariah. Singing all i want for xmas in the shower would do my nut in.

2 Likes

Shag - Salma Hayek
Marry - Stanley Tucci
FOIWMH - John Cena

1 Like

Shag - Channing Tatum
Marry - Jason Momoa
FOIWMH - Andrew Tate

4 Likes

Totally with you there - Andrew Tate - total waste of air

4 Likes

Shag - nigella Lawson
Marry - Kate Beckinsale
FOIWMY - all of the Kardashian’s

5 Likes

Never even heard of Andrew Tate, who is he?

1 Like

yep… kards are not my cup of tea…

1 Like

He’s a misogynistic knobhead.

3 Likes

@WillC well in that case tell him to f off I’m washing my hair :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Google him, he’s despicable.

1 Like

yep… googled him… COCK !!!

2 Likes