Sharing my wishlist

Hi All,

Apologies if this has been covered before, but I'm having issues sharing my wishlist. The links I've used for my profile, wishlists and even the e-mail share just direct you to a stroker webpage. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

It seems to be working fine for me - I was able to share one of my wishlists.

Is it your Treat Me! list you want to share?

You should just be able to click the 'Share this Wishlist' link that's above it, and it should then ask you to input an email address of who you want to share it too and then 'Send Wishlist'.

If you are trying to share a secret wishlist (i.e one you haven't made public) then this won't work.

Other than that, not sure what else could be wrong, so maybe worth having a word with Live Chat.

DavidB1986 wrote:

It seems to be working fine for me - I was able to share one of my wishlists.

Is it your Treat Me! list you want to share?

You should just be able to click the 'Share this Wishlist' link that's above it, and it should then ask you to input an email address of who you want to share it too and then 'Send Wishlist'.

If you are trying to share a secret wishlist (i.e one you haven't made public) then this won't work.

Other than that, not sure what else could be wrong, so maybe worth having a word with Live Chat.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)