Help sharing a wishlist

Hi there

I'm a little stuck. I want to make a wishlist that can be shared and bought from, that doesn't reveal my address or details.

I have a list called Private that has 2 items on. it is set to "Only people I have shared it with".

When I share it, the email arrives at the recipient, but the message is blank and the links void, copy and paste:

has created a Wishlist at Lovehoney and shared it with you. Click here to see 's entire Wishlist.

added this message for you:

" "

Click here to see 's entire Wishlist.

Lovehoney has sent you this e-mail at the request of . We won't send you any more e-mails.

Have fun!

Lovehoney Customer Care

It's as though the email isn't picking up account details.

Can anyone please advise me?

Thank you!

Hi Smallthings, to make your wishlist available for others to see and buy you gifts from, you need to make it 'public'. This means that people can see your wishlist, and buy you items from it, but they will only see your 'screen name' and no other personal details.

Your postal address etc. all remains totally confidential. when you click on the 'make a new wishlist' link you have the options of who can see it - just click the 'anyone who views my public profile' option and then your friends will be able to go in an see your list. Hope this helps :) xx

Hi

Thanks but that hasnt' made any difference, sorry. I have set it to "public" (you can now see it on my profile) but when I distribute it via the email form, the resulting email still contains no link or name?

I can distribute the link to the list manually,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/smallthings/wishlists/private/

but the automated email isn't working.

thank you

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Hi Smallthings,

This looks like a technical glitch on our side. Really sorry about that! I'll let our tech team know.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Stephanie

Ah! Thank you, didnt see your response while I was typing :)