Shaving (balls)

For me, a Muhle safety razor with Asco blades.
The razor is a bit pricey, but safety blades are ridiculously cheap and they give a most excellent shave, without all the plastic waste.

And then simple soap, again, no plastic waste there, and lots of fantastic products to chose from.

1 Like

I’ve never had much luck with razor blades, I mean yeah it’s good for a majority but if I’m in the shower or Bath I find my balls kinda change shape and I find it extremely hard to shave them like that.

I don’t really do any grooming at the moment as I’m single and the hair helps keep them warm over winter :rofl: Now summer is coming around I may shave it all off to keep them cool, but you don’t half notice the difference riding on a motorbike, they get a bit chilly

1 Like

You can buy mens intimate hair removal cream but personally I use a phillips one blade. You can buy a special one for intimate regions.

1 Like

or go the painful way and get a bikini line.
Bikini line: Wax off your pubic hair (Painful as hell and couldn’t masturbate for days)

1 Like

Shave mine as aOH loves them smooth when she takes them into her mouth

2 Likes

I can’t say I’ve ever had problems with hair removal creams, even when leaving on longer than recommended. Because it essentially dissolves the hair, I find the regrowth is a lot softer than shaving, which can be very prickly. I might just be the lucky one, though, judging by the previous replies re: chemical burns etc. I guess it’s up to individual choice/comfort/tolerance.

2 Likes

I use a gel shaving cream for sensitive skin which has a menthol base that actually makes the junk feel good & somewhat aroused when rinsing off. 5 blade quality razor is a must because a nicked ball sack really blows.

1 Like

I use a groomer from Manscaped called the lawnmower 3.0 to trim all around my pubic area and then use some shaving gel foam and a razor on my balls in the shower… real easy and takes minutes!

DO NOT use hair removal cream on your balls, a friend of mine did this once and got real bad chemical burns, to the point were it drew blood and he said he felt like his balls were on fire… and for the next couple of days whenever he went went to the toilet, he had to peel his ballsack from his underwear. :nauseated_face: sorry for the explicit description

It says on the packaging/tube not to use directly on your genitals for a reason… it’s not worth the risk

2 Likes

Hey @JS90, the beard shaver on the balls is a risky move… I’ve got my ball sack caught up a couple of times and it’s not pleasant! I use the beard shaver for bush control on the main pubic area but elsewhere I use a good razor and carefully shave with some quality shaving foam/cream! I’d advise against hair removal cream unless you want 3rd degree chemical burns all over your junk!

2 Likes

Just cover in shaving gel. Pull skin tight over balls and glide razor over them.
I find that anything missed , can be attended to later when you have dried off. Use razor dry to trim off any missed odd hairs.
Wife loves the feel of a smooth hairless sack.

2 Likes

Normal razer in the shower with Shampoo for sensitive skin so no irritation i dont use shaving foam or gel hope this helps

1 Like

I use a normal razor, while the wife gets waxed.

I have tried hair removal cream, was advised to use a sensitive one but trust me when I say it got a little to hot for comfort :grimacing::joy:

There is always the option of waxing, a few beauty salons offer men’s treatments.

1 Like

Philips one blade with the body trim attachment. Best thing I’ve ever used :innocent:

1 Like

I find that it is like trying to shave a walnut :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh I would be terrified to use a proper blade razor down there! Lads that do, aren’t you scared or do you occasionally not slice yourself?!
I’ve always used a body groomer or get a wax. Nothing beats the smooth skin from a wax!

2 Likes

So I use removal cream, I also heard horror stories however that’s generally because people haven’t used the correct cream or not followed instructions.

I use the veet for women sensitive. DO NOT LEAVE IT ON MORE THAN 10MINS. Read the instructions, if it’s your first time then go with 5-6 mins and up the time from there next time depending how stubborn your hairs are. I’ve only had one time where it’s stung s little but after a good was and some time it goes away. Main reason I moved over to cream was for ease of removal in the bum area etc. I still use a razor sometimes for my balls

3 Likes

No just pull skin tight . Let razor glide over . No more difficult than any other area.

1 Like

Super easy. And I use only soap and an old style safety razor.

1 Like

I’ve moved away from shaving entirely and now use an epilator every 2-3 weeks. Much smoother.

It was painful at first but as the hair regrowth becomes sparser and thinner it is becoming much easier.

1 Like

Razor and either shave gel or sometimes conditioner

1 Like