Sheer knickers

We’re looking for sheer mesh pants, there are plenty of options out there, but none that we can find that don’t have a cotton gusset or are crotchless. Does anyone know of any pants available anywhere as we need these*!

*I need these to please to gorgeous OH

1 Like

I didn’t find exactly what you’re looking for but I found these, which are wet look and mesh. There are also these in fishnet.

You can also post a suggestion in this thread. The LH staff reads it and, who knows, you might see sheer mesh panties in LH’s collection soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another couple of suggestions that don’t exactly meet the brief but may be of interest :blush: I guess it also depends what style of pant she prefers!

These are a mixture of mesh and lace but do have the crotchless part you’re looking for!

This is a sheer thong and bra set - unfortunately only one size though

A lot of the Lovehoney basque sets come with sheer pants, but this would obviously be an expensive way if you only really want the pants!

Sorry to not be much more help!

2 Likes

Yeah, I know how that feels… Thankfully LH has a lot of plus size knickers but the variety is not as big as for smaller sizes.

If they have to be sheer, not crotchless and without a cotton gusset, you could try cutting the legs off a pair of sheer to waist tights. They can be as long or as high cut as you like. Trust me, it works :+1:

2 Likes