Shoes Schmooze

@MrL : Nice lines, smooth colour, love the contrast with the stockings - great pic :+1:

1 Like

Love these @Melody1 - So pretty and sophisticated at the same time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Great with the black tights too!

@Melody1 love those, really sweet but sexy

@Melody1 very nice heels!

@Cupc8kes what a photo! What a view! What sexy heels! Well done :clap:

1 Like

Utterly blown away by the footwear on display from everyone today - such gorgeous things! Special mention to @therealsean though… loving the look you’ve got going on there, hun. Kinda “Frank N Furter meets A Clockwork Orange”. Fabulous! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Littleblondechick those fishnet stockings go soooo well with those heels!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you. Those are the most comfy hold ups ive ever worn

1 Like

I’m a massive fan of anything fishnet :fire:

1 Like

and despite what you think, your legs look amazing
:heart:

1 Like

@MrL Those shoes are WILD! I have never wanted something (I’d never be able to walk in) so much in my life :joy:

4 Likes

@MrL these are insane! I couldn’t stand let alone walk. Amazing!!!

1 Like

@Littleblondechick wow your shoe pics are great, very artistic with the angles and such. The shoe thread is becoming better then the lingerie thread lol

1 Like

@MrL i have never seen anyone actually wear ballet boots (i think that’s what that style of shoe is called anyway). I’d have no chance walking in those, I’m clumsy enough in my flat boots :joy:

4 Likes

Those impossible to walk in boots remind me of the head of an Old English Bull Terrier!

1 Like

Surprisingly comfortable to wear (after getting used to it). Quite envious of people who can actually walk in them - I can barely stand in them! Definitely more crawling and for a sub :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @Toolman31 I broke my foot this time last year and it hasnt healed the same so I rarely wear heels so it’s nice to get them on and take a few pics

2 Likes

Ooh, and showing them off with those sexy legs on your profile pic too

1 Like

First time I’ve worn fishnets and I loved them. May take a leaf out of your book and wear them alone around the house

1 Like

I love profile pics with legs :grin:

2 Likes