Shoes Schmooze

High gloss red with matching lippy works well too :wink:

2 Likes

Great photos guys!! Great to see the return of the Shoes thread!
Lovely to see you back too @Cupc8kes

2 Likes

Wow!! I’ve only just found this thread…I shall be checking in regularly. Great pics everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Loving that ankle bracelet @Rachel_sometimes . Very subtle but goes so well with those heels. :relaxed:

Oh wow a show thread! How did we miss this :laughing: great pics all

1 Like

Thank you @KentCouple1990 for the compliment x

What you can’t see are the handcuffs clasp which makes it a bit more naughtier xx

R xx

1 Like

@Justthetwoofus2007 : oooh, super sexy

Thank you my lovely :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful pictures all round from every one, but @Woolyfrog and @Melody1 are starting to give me …feelings of envy/inadequacy . Seems both of you and I share styling choices and color palettes. Just you have way more of everything than I do. :pleading_face::joy:

2 Likes

Thank you @Anony for your complement. I am, although I have for a very long time wished and fantasised, quite new to this look. Having a few months of extra pay and deciding to become active on this forum have really made my wardrobe and choices snowball

2 Likes

Haha. Well. That’s good to know. I’m thinking I’ll put some money aside for myself in the next few months here shortly as I said…. Y’all are giving me pen… no, wait. Sexy clothes/shoes envy.

I hope the intended joke read as well as it would have sounded and no inappropriate/offense was taken by you or anyone else for that matter.

1 Like

Non from me

1 Like

Thanks hun, embrace!

1 Like

Oh @LittleLoveBug , fabulous… I really, really hope they can be used for brewing tea too!

2 Likes

Fabulous shoes @ajs72 ! Definite statement heels :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Loving the high heels and boots everyone. :high_heel:

Almost posted a couple myself but photo skills aren’t all that good. :joy:

1 Like

It’s all about the boots and heels!

1 Like

Don’t be Shy Lad
You don’t need to be wearing them
Show us what you what you got
:slight_smile: