Shopping site main menu

Suggesting LH adds a new sub-category to the main menu on the shopping site. Several have replied to one of my posts on the messsage board recommending certain types of underwear offered by LH but if I go to the shopping site, men’s underwear are not listed in the Lingerie main category or anywhere else I could find. The best I found was Lingerie>Costumes>Mens Costumes which were just that, costumes and not underwear. I had to use the product search function to find men’s undies. Like the red lace thongs btw. I already have a similar pair in white lace but not cut as high on the sides which is a big selling point for me. Order coming now that I finally found the product.

Second question I have is my browser keeps wanting to redirect me to the “Canadian version” of LoveHoney. Is it all the same distribution only converted to my local currency or is there different product availability in different countries?

1 Like

I can only speak for the uk site but I think some different product are available in certain countries but I’m sure LH will confirm details when they return to work.

In terms of stock, though a lot is the same in different countries, there are definitely exceptions. You can still order products only available from other countries but obviously the postage is a lot more as they won’t be available locally.

In terms of your suggestions, and I agree with them, can I suggest you pop a note about the lack of a male underwear menu in The Great Big Suggestions Thread and product ideas that have come from your other thread discussion in Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY. Both these threads are monitored by LH staff and the pander to me thread has certainly bought products to LH that the buyers maybe weren’t focussing on before. LH staff are less likely to see other topics.

Thank you Peitho. I wasn’t sure how to best give feedback to corporate LH or get company questions answered. I know the message board isn’t the fastest way to get a response but it is the one I had access to.

Hi @be3169

Which shopping site are you using? The UK or Canada?

I have been able to locate “Mens Underwear” on the Lingerie tab for both:

UK:

CA:

If you are not able to see this category, please could you send me some screenshots and I will raise it with our Technical Team! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do I do an attachment on this message board? I checked it again and I don’t see anything close to your screen shot.

On the shopping site, click the menu (three lines) top right:

Click on Lingerie from the drop down menu:

Scroll down (on the UK site, quite a long way, obviously from Brenna’s screenshot the order is different on the Canada site but you will find it)

This is obviously from my phone, the location of the menu is different on a desktop (which is, I think, what Brenna has screenshot) but the process is then the same.

Hope this helps.

OK… did a bunch of testing on this today. The menu is definitely shortened when I visit regardless of browser using Windows 10 however, the full selection was available if I changed to lovehoney.ca. If I visit .com or .uk the menu is half as much. I am visiting with a Canadian IP FWIW.

To upload a screenshot here, you can use the inbuilt uploader in the reply window:

Or alternatively, you can send the screenshots to community@lovehoneygroup.com :slight_smile:

I didn’t think I could do attachments

. I have attached screen shots from co.uk, com. and ca. for referefence,

Hi @be3169

The first two screenshots are for the Lubes and Essentials category, however the “Mens Underwear” section on the .com screenshot should be located 8 below the “Babydolls and Chemises” if you scroll down :slight_smile: