so many nice things, so little money.

LH has such a lovely range but being my age with no source of income its so difficult to buy what i like, and what he likes! trying to save my christmas money but i think ill have to spend it! anyone else have this problem?

All the time.

absolutly love the pants in your picture! yet another thing i have to wait to get!

They are lovely arent they, unfortunately LH have discontinued theses I think, but they have some excellent underwear, I just make small purchases as and when I can, make the most of discount codes.3 for Β£10 offer and deal of the day ... either way enjoy forums and read the rules :)

i used the 3 for Β£10 offer to buy my boyfriend and i some lube for christmas. lovehoney is brilliant! can guarentee when my OH starts his new job well be on here almost everyday!

Excellent :)

omg totally same problem! seriously discount codes are lifesavers! wait until you get one or try and do some digging online to find one. I have only ever paid full price for one item, since for a couple I sold the free stuff I got in a deal to a friend. also try to keep yourself restrained. I order with at least a month's gap inbetween, as much as I'd love to order every darn week haha.

This website is so addictive, I face the issue of wanting something new from here pretty much weekly.

NatandTom wrote:

This website is so addictive, I face the issue of wanting something new from here pretty much weekly.

Weekly?! I think you mean daily Nat! Everytime they update that tester list there's another thing to add to the wishlist hahaha

I know what you mean girls I've ordered 3 times this week πŸ™€angel if your a student you can get a 20% discount with uni days x

We know what you mean. When we were in the UK we used to order at least once a month but now we are in New Zealand we need to spend about $110 (Β£50) to get the free postage. Even though we are half way around the world it only takes about 5 working days to get here.

im on this site everyday and its doing more harm than good! with christmas coming up i have no money to spend on myself so im just window shopping basically, which is awful when this site has all it has D:

Yeah I do loads of window shopping to but on Ferrari and Mercedes websites. Do you hear me everyone I said Ferrari and Mercedes websites. I just don't have the money to buy one for Christmas. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Stuburns wrote:

Yeah I do loads of window shopping to but on Ferrari and Mercedes websites. Do you hear me everyone I said Ferrari and Mercedes websites. I just don't have the money to buy one for Christmas. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Would you like me to buy you one stu? 😘

Stuburns wrote:

Becareful what you wish for otherwise somebody might just send you a Matchbox toy one ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

mysteron wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

Becareful what you wish for otherwise somebody might just send you a Matchbox toy one ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I can't believe you grassed me up to Stu 😊

You have high expectations Stu.
Personally I lust after pizza and ice cream. I like pepperoni pizza and gold medal ribbon ice cream (B&R)

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

I can't believe you grassed me up to Stu 😊

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I'm feeling generous so I will send you some pizza for after your nap Sub, gifts galore 😘

A remote control one will do πŸ˜‚
I bought a new 3 piece suit you see and I will look good wearing it in a merc or Ferrari πŸ‘πŸΌ